Trainer Search

Reaction score
Am once through, now extreme mode, I hope the finished trainer does not work on the script that it was here, in which were all opponents in extreme mode with the player invulnerable.

Chuster

Reaction score
I keep getting errors about not being able to download it. The page keeps telling me I'm not logged in and stops me from downloading the trainer.

CMK

Reaction score
Super ;-) Thanks a lot for this fine Trainer

EpicEco

Reaction score
If your having problems with activating some of the cheats, bind all the cheats (You want) to a single number, and then press it. They should all activate. If not, it simply doesn't work.

Vanihir

Reaction score
Thx for the work.
But live infinite health does not work properly. Was already killed 3 times by the 2nd boss

EpicEco

Reaction score
Thx for the work.
But live infinite health does not work properly. Was already killed 3 times by the 2nd boss
Sometimes when you click the hotkey, it doesn't activate, you can check to see if it hasn't by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and choosing task manager, which will bring you out of the game without closing it, then click the Trainer to bring it in front of task manager, if its not red, press its hotkey again, if you have you're sound turned up, it should say "Cheat Activated" if you did what I said to incase some of the cheats weren't activating, change its hotkey and hope back into the game, and press the hotkey you changed it to.

Giio

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've downloaded the trainer and unpacked it. When I double click on it to open then program vanishes.. Again unpacking it and trying again but the same keeps happening, it's just gone. I've disabled virus etc. Any ideas?

rchrdybs

Reaction score
Sometimes when you click the hotkey, it doesn't activate, you can check to see if it hasn't by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and choosing task manager, which will bring you out of the game without closing it, then click the Trainer to bring it in front of task manager, if its not red, press its hotkey again, if you have you're sound turned up, it should say "Cheat Activated" if you did what I said to incase some of the cheats weren't activating, change its hotkey and hope back into the game, and press the hotkey you changed it to.
it does work for first ,3 times when played.., but it doesn't working again, i've tried to bring it to front from the task manager, and changed the hot keys, but still didn't work anymore

Vanihir

Reaction score
me again. The trainer is apparently not designed for new game +. It has now tried several times, but was repeatedly killed by the same opponent. Apparently the trainer works only if one does not get more damage than the figure lp has

EpicEco

Reaction score
it does work for first ,3 times when played.., but it doesn't working again, i've tried to bring it to front from the task manager, and changed the hot keys, but still didn't work anymore
Reinstall the trainer.

azt8g

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, You are the best!!!! Thank you very much for all the hard work :)