Trainer Search

SlashR4

Reaction score
Does this work with the latest update? LinGon trainer doesn't work :)

NIKO87

Reaction score
I can't download this, avast won't let me. These false positives of yours are really annoying.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Not his fault, It's your Antivirus..

NIKO87

Reaction score
Not his fault, It's your Antivirus..
I know that, i tried putting the download location and URL in exclusions list but that does not work for some reason and avast can't be turned of, who ever designed it is a moron. If you can recommend some other free anti virus that will let me download, please...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I know that, i tried putting the download location and URL in exclusions list but that does not work for some reason and avast can't be turned of, who ever designed it is a moron. If you can recommend some other free anti virus that will let me download, please...
Malware-bytes

DelBoyJamie

Reaction score
Yeah, can we get an update please guys. Big update to the game today, fixed a huge amount of bugs and issues.... so really need a updated Trainer would appreciate it :)

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
Game was updated, an updated trainer would be greatly appreciated. Thank again for all the hard work MAF.

Zoaruon

Reaction score
Sorry but the trainer has some problems. Frist is that anytime that I use the inf. energy cheat, it causes all videos and cutscenes to lag super bad, like to a snail's pace while the audio plays at normal speed. Second is that anytime that I turn the inf. scrap cheat on or off while playing the game, it instantly kills my character. Third is that in new game + there are enemies that can kill me with one hit even though I have the inf. health cheat on. These are some serious issues. Can this trainer get an update please?

Orionfactor

Reaction score
The problem with the deaths even with the trainer on, is that your health is at a certain fixed number (mine is 101, possibly due to the trainer), If ANYTHING hits you harder that 101 dmg, you die. Any damage less than that doesn't affect your character.
I'm trying to figure a way around this.