Trainer Search

CaesarCze

Reaction score
so Feedback.
Inf Atributes doesnt work, And It would be nice if you added Karma cheat,
Anyways for people who get inventory stuck at 99 serum just disable easy crafting buy your things and enable it back, or just enable the easy crafting for crafting only.

Avenger93

Reaction score
Confirming the infinite atributes does not actualy work. Thought it fair to point out.

Sullster

Reaction score
You Legend!, I went a brought this game for the Xbox One and even on easy difficulty I can get splatted in about 4 hits if i'm not dodging around constantly like a ballerina, time to play PC easy mode for the story!

Starkiller

Reaction score
Yeah i though i messed something up but now seeing other ppl say inf attribute not working i'll throw myself in as well and say it doesn't work for me either :p

TOXICGENERALXX

Reaction score
let me tell you man you seem to be getting faster and faster in making trainers

andromalius

Reaction score
I think there's a limit to how many attribute points you can have and assign. Hope it gets fixed.

Starkiller

Reaction score
I just tested inf serum again without easy craft and it works like a charm so yeah easy craft is bugged making serum 99 but you can always disable easy craft when buying stuff and enable it when you're crafting :)

sakiboj

Reaction score
Somehow inf health works for limited period of time and charater die eventually.

piefat

Reaction score
Yup Inf att not working...otheriwse its great..nice work