Trainer Search

JDamien

Reaction score
not sure why its not working. i started game world walked a few steps and will not activate. also hit by boar and will not activate when i hit F1 or any of the others. it just makes a windows error sound and nothing happens :( a little disappointed

When they updated the game they changed quite a few things and also made it basically impossible to use cheat engine on the game. The second you use Cheat Engine to alter a value... any value it just kills you and labels you a cheater. You continue to die after that over and over til you disable cheat engine so TBH I'm not even sure if its possible to make a trainer for the game anymore sadly though I hope it is.

mactrocks

Reaction score
the current trainer is not working, please update.
or at least let us know you guys are aware of the problem and are working on it.

McDandal90

Reaction score
When they updated the game they changed quite a few things and also made it basically impossible to use cheat engine on the game. The second you use Cheat Engine to alter a value... any value it just kills you and labels you a cheater. You continue to die after that over and over til you disable cheat engine so TBH I'm not even sure if its possible to make a trainer for the game anymore sadly though I hope it is.

Not true, just used it on the game, found Health, Cold and Hunger and made them inf. Although, it seems to change its addresses each time I open the game, so you are able to use CE, but I don't know about a trainer.

JDamien

Reaction score
Not true, just used it on the game, found Health, Cold and Hunger and made them inf. Although, it seems to change its addresses each time I open the game, so you are able to use CE, but I don't know about a trainer.

Not sure how you managed it considering its well known they put anti cheating stuff in the game and the majority of people who use an up to date version of the game can not use Cheat Engine nor a trainer in the game as it just repeatedly kills them til they turn The Trainer/CE off.

Dark Matter

Reaction score
Major update was just released, game needs a new version. A hotfix update would be much appreciated.

Dark Matter

Reaction score
Just tried the new trainer, all cheats work except one mishap. So for the infinite stam, you have that in place of infinite cold and infinite cold for infinite stamina. So in short, those who want infinite stamina only cheat, activate infinite cold. Those who just want infinite cold, activate the infinite stamina. Btw MAF, I don't suppose you could throw in 2 additional cheats. Infinite item durability and infinite items?

Hadrix102

Reaction score
Could you please possibly add unlimited skill points for the skill trees, and maybe add infinite items, and maybe something like creative/free building so I can just mess around and make a shit ton of buildings?