Trainer Search

power4rmor

Reaction score
Right when I decided to give it another go. I hope a an updated version pops up soon. Thanks!

taik

Reaction score
damn, infinite orens doesn't work.

p/s thanks for your hardwork, btw!

thankyou

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun and thank you for your really wonderful trainers.
Since GOG did make a giveaway for TW2 a few days ago and many people have this version, I want to ask you if you can provide a specific trainer for it. I tried the regular trainer but it doesn't work at all :(

Thanks in advance. My best regards. Keep on your good work!

daudi89

Reaction score
its really gr8 cept 4 the snag with it not working during the kyran quest

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
i have the steam edition and it seems to be working fine on my end.
thank you very much for making this trainer.

ps. please consider making a trainer for the original The Witcher 1 on steam i would really appreciate it alot

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
That "kyran quest" was actually a game breaker for me. I was playing the game without a trainer and ran into that freaking stupid crap, tried with a trainer and still cannot get passed it. So I just stopped playing the game. If I found out they have another POS episode like that in Witcher 3, then I want be buying it that's for sure.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
The retail version (non-steam) does crash when using this trainer. It will never activate via F1 and if you use the other cheats from the trainer, the game crashes for me within less than 2 minutes. Without this trainer on and no cheats activated (this includes without F1 activated since it want with the retail version), it plays fine.

AngeleJR

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure why, but this trainer does not work with Full Combat Rebalance v1.2 mod installed. I'm not sure as to why. But can someone explain to me? Lol.

DeWayne

Reaction score
none of it is working on the newest steam version for the enhanced edition ? or am i doing something wrong ?

Diabaal666

Reaction score
The trainer seems to disappear right after I extract it to desktop, other trainers seem to work, any solutions?

WhiteLink

Reaction score
The trainer seems to disappear right after I extract it to desktop, other trainers seem to work, any solutions?
Maybe it's your anti-virus? Norton (do you have Norton?) sets some files hidden and removes them if it thinks it has to. If it's ok he will show it again.

Diabaal666

Reaction score
Maybe it's your anti-virus? Norton (do you have Norton?) sets some files hidden and removes them if it thinks it has to. If it's ok he will show it again.
I'm using Avast, not sure where I can set it to not hide the file.