Trainer Search

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
I'm using Avast, not sure where I can set it to not hide the file.

Just pause Avast's shields while you play and use the trainer. Unless you're constantly browsing extremely shady websites and clicking bad links, you'll be fine.

Source: I also use Avast!.

PJBC

Reaction score
I got the trainer to work - turn your antivirus off (I disconnected from the internet but you don't have to, just don't do anything stupid), launch the trainer, THEN the game - some options don't work (XP and skill points), and the money one gives you 999999 of a few items (which weighs you down, but you can turn the 'no weight' cheat on then run to a trader and sell it all at once) - sadly you can't drop it all at once.

So yeah - to get the trainer to work just do what I did (not all steps may be necessary, just posting my fix)

1) Turn AV off
2) Launch Trainer
3) Launch Game (I had it in Windowed mode to make alt tabbing easier - not sure if necessary or not)

The health option seems to work and not work at times, I think there are some elements in the game where your health will go down regardless, but with the cheat on my health never went below about 20% for bosses, and never went below 100% for all non-bosses. Weird.

scottdr36

Reaction score
works great for inf heath , talent(nt used) but no weight dont work wich i really need now lol.

Telktera

Reaction score
Hi guys! Have such a problem: the trainer works, but the game settings don't let me set another hotkeys for quick save and quick load. It makes using this trainer very uncomfortable. Does smb. have any advices for me?
Thanks in advance!

Diabaal666

Reaction score
Just pause Avast's shields while you play and use the trainer. Unless you're constantly browsing extremely shady websites and clicking bad links, you'll be fine.

Source: I also use Avast!.
Awesome, thank you.

Zert4568

Reaction score
So what about the enchanced edition? (witcher 2) and does it work for gog?

mrxfaizomar

Reaction score
infinity oreons and no weight aren't working with the latest enhanced latest version of GOG

wildwar

Reaction score
Unfortunately this doesn't work with the latest version of the game (3.4.4.1) :'(
Will there be an update MrAntiFun ? I'd deeply appreciate it!