Trainer Search

Janissaire

Reaction score
I don't know how weight work,i tried cheat engine,found it,but,the value always reset.Even if i freeze it.

Gorthezar

Reaction score
Am I the only one that gets crashes only when using this trainer?
I got Graphics card crashes when using the trainer so I stopped just went back to using cheat engine.

Edit: Truth be told not sure they are 100% related haven't tried the trainer again after doing a clean install of the drivers but haven't had problems since i stopped using the trainer.

Robin_x

Reaction score
thankssssssssss ! awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):)o_O

Gashey

Reaction score
Mrantifun id kiss you if that wasent considered odd for a stranger to do! Legend!

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
everything is working MAF for GOG version the only problem i encountered is the fast crafting that you cant make potions and bombs etc.

zalmoxis91

Reaction score
Download is broken for me, I can't even get to download the trainer...

sindweller

Reaction score
Can't use num 1/2 cheats.. a Lua error screen appears and that's about it.. Any workaround this problem?

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
okay as good as this trainer MAY BE ...my game is completely stuffed....my amount of money went to Minus (-) its literally -2094967040 hows that possible?

also, when I activate the easy craft option, all the ingriedents are minus too. Buying or selling anything is NOT changing its value.

Cronex90

Reaction score
Thanks bro. Just a few things:

* I cant add gold, tried everything
* Godmode, doesnt always work. Tried to do a lvl 32 quest (archanic, gigant spider) but it instantly killed me. So what im trying to tell you is that the godmode works..but only on creatures/quests around your own level.
* No Fear for horses, doesnt work either.
* Easy Crafting, doesnt seem to be working either.

However, im still glad for this Trainer since the game is new and all.

I dont know if im using another version than you guys, but for me it's kinda buggy!

Thanks anyway for this great release! :)

hoschka

Reaction score
for me all cheats works, ex. Horsefear
and... no one have something to sell to me. Any ideas?

Alex250

Reaction score
The trainer works fine for me:)

For Exp and Skill cheats, you must advance from level 1 to 2. At level 1 not work.

PD: I'm using GOG version

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yup I own GoG version doesn't work with it for me gives me error or doesn't give me any money and sometimes crashes my game.
Try to get the DLCs and it should work
Thanks a lot :).

I have an issue though where I download it but when I extract it to a location it automatically disappears, never had this issue before :(. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you.
Pause your antivirus.
everything is working MAF for GOG version the only problem i encountered is the fast crafting that you cant make potions and bombs etc.
Ya , I will check it out .
Download is broken for me, I can't even get to download the trainer...
Pause your antivirus.
Can't use num 1/2 cheats.. a Lua error screen appears and that's about it.. Any workaround this problem?
Open inventory after activating the trainer then use skill points or exp cheats.
okay as good as this trainer MAY BE ...my game is completely stuffed....my amount of money went to Minus (-) its literally -2094967040 hows that possible?

also, when I activate the easy craft option, all the ingriedents are minus too. Buying or selling anything is NOT changing its value.
Did you try to use the other money cheat?
Thanks bro. Just a few things:

* I cant add gold, tried everything
* Godmode, doesnt always work. Tried to do a lvl 32 quest (archanic, gigant spider) but it instantly killed me. So what im trying to tell you is that the godmode works..but only on creatures/quests around your own level.
* No Fear for horses, doesnt work either.
* Easy Crafting, doesnt seem to be working either.

However, im still glad for this Trainer since the game is new and all.

I dont know if im using another version than you guys, but for me it's kinda buggy!

Thanks anyway for this great release! :)
Can you send me a game save to [email protected] ? .