Trainer Search

canaan

Reaction score
**** avast, always delte the file... Even if i add the path to the exceptions

Physx95

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can tell me what would numpad 1? I would like to know how the key combination to press to add exp

Dastardly

Reaction score
C:\Users\Game\Desktop\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

chinmi

Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun, can u please add a "gwen last score always 255" ?
in gwent i was able to find the total score of our game by using cheatengine. it's a 2 byte number. after changing it to 255, our current score while playing gwent will always show it's normal score
BUT, in reality our score is 255. so in the end of the match we will always win. and in the score screen after winning the match, it show that our score is indeed 255 for round 1, and 255 for round 2.
too bad i need to search the same number again and again after each gwent match with different people.
if you can add it to the trainer it would be awesome.

thanks for the trainer :)

Draven616

Reaction score
i have solved the 99999999 crow eyes and overburdened due to it, i used Mr antifun's quantity value cheat and made the crow eyes to 1 or whatever low number you choose, then you have to do weight cheat to like 5000 or something then i went to a vender any vender, and when i left the screen i was no longer overburdened hope this helps someone :)

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Did you start game first then the trainer ? .
Yes I tried starting it first and also game first to be honest its probably my fault as I have been editing hexs too so I have probably changed shared values.
Thank you for the reply though

cyahnidde

Reaction score
Why do none of the numpad cheats work for me? Sorry if a solution has been posted before, i cant bother going through all the pages.

Simbad69

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun is it possible to make a cheat for gwent like "add all cards" (i take its possible since you were able to do something similar with the "easy crafting" cheat) or to make our score go, for example 300 after the cheat is activated and only after we play a card for the change to take effect ?

if ur able to reply that is possible or if u have any plans for it, awesome. if not thats ok.

Best regards