Trainer Search

GunnerNight

Reaction score
Easy crafting updates and completes Scavenger Quests even after turning off before returning back into game, this only occurs with Alchemy not Smith Crafting. Completed Griffin School and Cat School quests.

Also If possible can you include some sort of alternative method for enabling/disabling the keys specifically F12 so its SweetFX compatible.

Last edited:

rthrthrth

Reaction score
My Game just closes sometimes if I use the cheats.

Cash, Stamina, Health, Weight, Quantity, Durability was used - after that I used only Health, Stamina and Durability, it still crashes without an error. Any solution?

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
My Game just closes sometimes if I use the cheats.

Cash, Stamina, Health, Weight, Quantity, Durability was used - after that I used only Health, Stamina and Durability, it still crashes without an error. Any solution?
Usually due to the game maxing on your PC especially if its a laptop. Try turning down the bloom and other effects and thus freeing some system resources

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun is it possible to make a cheat for gwent like "add all cards" (i take its possible since you were able to do something similar with the "easy crafting" cheat) or to make our score go, for example 300 after the cheat is activated and only after we play a card for the change to take effect ?

if ur able to reply that is possible or if u have any plans for it, awesome. if not thats ok.

Best regards
Would be rather difficult as it involves finding individual hex numbers and then scripting them all into a batch script. It can be done there are item grabbers out there but they need some hex knowledge

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
People still having problems with negative money value?
I dont use the trainer for the money cheat as its kinda wonky your best just using something like artmoney to find the hex and manually edit it or cheat engin though not my fav tool

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the updated Trainer. As always.. it's greatly appreciated. :D Any chance we could not use the F12 button? It takes screen grabs and causes a freeze at random. if possible could we make it an "." button or hold make it ALT+Numpad?

Thanks!

SaGe you can try/do this with steam open then in the upper top left corner of the page click on the little word steam then click on settings then click on in game then change the key the f12 to another key of your choice by pressing any key you want or it gives you the option of selecting none

Last edited:

Dinsh

Reaction score
Even for me the money cheat isnt working anymore. The money for me is like -6billion or something and hence i cannot buy anything. I am also stuck for a mission called "Take the script to Irina Renarde" where we have to give 50 coins, as i have the money in minus and therefore cannot buy anything as well.

I still have to try the +24 trainer though and hope that it fixes the problem. But do we need the 1.03 patch for +24 trainer or will it also work with the previous 1.02 trainer? Thanks for any help in advance

Simbad69

Reaction score
@Licker i see but it isnt needed anymore i found a mod on nexus that enables console commands and a user posted alot of commands and one of them was the "addgwintcards" so i was able to add all cards to my deck and u can do this repeatedly, so now i have like 3 Geralt cards etc...

xD

Dastardly

Reaction score
Your antivirus deleted some of the trainer

If using Avast I found right clicking on icon in bottom right and in Avast shields control, deactivate for say, 10 mins. Install the trainer.
Avast will delete the trainer on reactivation but just go to scan, select scan for viruses and at bottom there is quarantine. Add it to exclusions

Mikebazz

Reaction score
My game crashes with trainer opened ingame. Ingame like 5 minutes then crash it al, can you fix it?

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
in the quest imperial audience i suspect the trainer is the cause of only the tops are appearing preventing any progress, i'm unsure why or how but when told to select and equip an outfit the only options available are tops but no pants or shoes

rhanazgul

Donor
Reaction score
@rhanazgul
Thank you, its works like that.

The only issue is when you back in game you need to do it every time again.

On other side with money, when you save - all money stay with save.

That's odd because everytime I return to the game -i.e. everytime I continue my game- I activate the cheat the same way. Please note that you should do this as the final step of cheats activation. And you must enter inventory, then change to the trainer, then set value using the number keys -not the numpad, then hit the "set weight" button and you'll hear a "beep" sound, then return to your game, exit the inventory menu, then re-enter the inventory menu and the cheat should be on, this process goes for everytime you activate the cheat -even if you change value amidst game. Remember: enter inventory, activate cheat (# keys -not numpad), exit inventory and then re-enter inventory in order for the cheat to "work". Hope this helps.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
in the quest imperial audience i suspect the trainer is the cause of only the tops are appearing preventing any progress, i'm unsure why or how but when told to select and equip an outfit the only options available are tops but no pants or shoes

that has not been a problem for me(with the trainer activated ) i have done that quest 2 times once with each of the trainers with no problems (steam version of the game) i took all 3 sets of clothes i didnt choose just one i have 3 tops pants and boots from that quest .

sky170111

Reaction score

Dear MrAntiFun
i need your help!!))

I need to return to normal levels of these parameters)
HELP)
3cc43.jpg

if freeze Adrenaline, after a while will be the effect :(
please add function so you can return to normal paramerty attack signs

3325be.jpg

Last edited: