Trainer Search

Gennabest

Reaction score
Hello, many thank's for this trainer, have just a question, it is possible to make a trainer v 1.0.3 like as v 1.0.2 ?? just 14 trainers with key "F1, F2, F, etc... ??

AgentBrel

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, but that is not the case. I have already played the whole game to the end and started a new one with cheats (60h gametime) - it was always on Ultra settings and had no crashes at all.

With cheats, it crashes after some play time.
yea I have noticed the same thing, it's more annoying than anything lol

MajorPain

Reaction score
Inf. Money NPC is not enabling. I am only getting a beep sound and the the normal enabled message. The text never turns red.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
All cheats working fine with me 1.04 so no need to update it, also this 1.04 gives me stable 50 - 60 fps now with all ultra setting and high all of postprocessing. with fix 60-58 without nvidia hair.

ooohhhhsnap

Reaction score
I think there's a bug where if you have easy crafting turned on, all merchants offer no goods to buy--- Have you noticed this?

Skeiz

Reaction score
All cheats working fine with me 1.04 so no need to update it, also this 1.04 gives me stable 50 - 60 fps now with all ultra setting and high all of postprocessing. with fix 60-58 without nvidia hair.
Cease to write nonsense. Trainer does not work on the steam version game. If you do not know what GOG-version and a Steam-version is different from each other - refrain from comment. On the steam-version of the trainer is not working.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Cease to write nonsense. Trainer does not work on the steam version game. If you do not know what GOG-version and a Steam-version is different from each other - refrain from comment. On the steam-version of the trainer is not working.
it seems it's not working for you. I have the steam version of the game and everything seems to work with the exception of the "Set Weight" Feature. Everything else seems to be working perfectly with no crashes or slowdown thus far.

Skeiz

Reaction score
it seems it's not working for you. I have the steam version of the game and everything seems to work with the exception of the "Set Weight" Feature. Everything else seems to be working perfectly with no crashes or slowdown thus far.
You are confusing or version, or just have not updated the game. Or lying. Trainer does not work on the version 1.04. And it's not just me writing. 1.03 - it worked. After updating - no work. Maybe enough already writing nonsense?

razerer

Reaction score
my money suddenly went to a negative number.. any way to fix it?
dont have a back up save to go back to

MrWezz23

Reaction score
my money suddenly went to a negative number.. any way to fix it?
dont have a back up save to go back to
you have made the number of the edit to high reload a save before you did that

uaioei

Master Donor
Reaction score
It is true that the trainer works with 1.04 Steam version. The only thing I've noticed is my weight tripled in size - not sure which function caused it as I generally do not select easy craft, inf items, or inf consumables or anything like that.

hlhbk

Reaction score
You are confusing or version, or just have not updated the game. Or lying. Trainer does not work on the version 1.04. And it's not just me writing. 1.03 - it worked. After updating - no work. Maybe enough already writing nonsense?

Trainer working with steam version 1.04 confirmed though I only use the health and money portions. Also quit attacking people because your game isn't working.

Skeiz

Reaction score
the trainer works to me in my STEAM 1.04 version of the game, i'm playing right now and i'm not dying at all.
And I is not working. And many others - is not working. But before the upgrade work. Hence the conclusion - that you have a different version. Stop interfere report problems. If you are running - go and play. And this topic is to inform the developer about the bugs. Do not litter it with their meaningless messages. Version 1.04 does not work on.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I figured out if i play in fullscreen instead of boderless i get less crashes than before - none so far after 2-3 hours, before like every 10 mins .

uaioei

Master Donor
Reaction score
Also, make sure you are running as administrator. I did noticed that if I don't, it doesn't work. You can also set the program to automatically run as administrator in the program properties. At least until the creator can amend any issues, it has currently worked for me, again, with latest steam version, but my character weight is an issue (overburdened, without selecting anything that would naturally cause it).

**Update, I got the weight to work by unequipping my saddlebags and reequipping them.

Last edited:

Skeiz

Reaction score
Trainer someone working who do not. This means that it works correctly. That it worked at all - we need a new version. And enough already argued - works for me, and I have not worked.