Trainer Search

monk70

Donor
Reaction score
Not complaining but can you fix easy craft somehow so when you turn it on it doesn't add and complete random quests thus breaking the game? Would greatly appreciate it!
Same problem to me

krakr

Reaction score
FYI, Avast see it as a virus, took me a shitload of DL's to figure it out.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Someone can find the recipe of the Bait chort? i'm caught at that part...

well once you examine all the clues in the cave you should get the recipe for chort bait automatically from the game in your alchemy recipes but sadly it does not allways happen/ appear. i got lucky on that quest and just loaded the auto save where i was in the cave and the recipe showed up after reloading . you just need dung =animal poop and crow eyes to make the chort bait recipe the dung is close outside of the cave

Last edited:

teamwasabi

Reaction score
Thanks for the hard work! I'm getting crashes that started with 1.02 and have gotten worse with 1.04. I'm only using F1-F9 but game only lasts about 5 minutes before crashing. Is there an option that should be shut off?

lautaro00

Reaction score
well once you examine all the clues in the cave you should get the recipe for chort bait automatically from the game in your alchemy recipies but sadly it does not allways happen/ appear. i got lucky on that quest and just loaded the auto save where i was in the cave and the recipe showed up after reloading . you just need dung =animal poop and crow eyes to make the chort bait recipe the dung is close outside of the cave
thanks... ;)

GunnerNight

Reaction score
Thanks for the hard work! I'm getting crashes that started with 1.02 and have gotten worse with 1.04. I'm only using F1-F9 but game only lasts about 5 minutes before crashing. Is there an option that should be shut off?

Are you playing in windowed or borderless windowed? Fullscreen resolves the issues for me, if anything activate your cheats in windowed mode to alt tab then once set run in fullscreen

YesThor

Reaction score
when you have debug console enabler (google to get it) you get all cards with command: addgwintcards

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
hi omoe. is 1.04 version on the way??

btw do anyone know why my sign intensity increased to over 40000?? to kill stuff with 1 hit flame is annoying... is this normal??

i've disabled the trainer but it still is over 40000 which is insane..

sometimes characters are dropping to the ground and cant get up altough i dont use any trap sign... is this related to trainer?

interesting stuff is happening man... can you add fast running or something like that?