Trainer Search

Savloro

Reaction score
Works with 1.04 but make sure you back up your save because some of the functions mess up the quests. HEALTH function works with no problem

humalaguchy

Reaction score
The xp cheat quit working on my game as of the latest steam patch...please update asap..other than that works good thank you for your hard work.

VikingBeard

Reaction score
The xp cheat quit working on my game as of the latest steam patch...please update asap..other than that works good thank you for your hard work.
yup everything works but add exp and add 10 skill points but you can easily grind with the cheats that still work.

ZhuGi

Reaction score
The Easy Crafting cheat just triggers 3 Treasure Hunt quests, that i fineshed already T_T
Someone can help me with that Bug?

AgentBrel

Reaction score
exp dont work :(
download the console enabler from nexusmods: witcher 3 and type: addexp (1000)
will give you 1000exp till they can fix this trainer
also: addskillpoints (2) will grant you 2 skill points each time you enter it aswell

Last edited:

teamwasabi

Reaction score
Are you playing in windowed or borderless windowed? Fullscreen resolves the issues for me, if anything activate your cheats in windowed mode to alt tab then once set run in fullscreen
I started in windowed mode, activated the cheats and went to fullscreen but it crashed after 10 minutes. Thanks though!

Waylon Ng

Reaction score
Did anyone encounter a problem with the quest called "Get Junior" ? I can't talk to Vernon Roche, he's not moving or talking or doing anything..

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Did anyone encounter a problem with the quest called "Get Junior" ? I can't talk to Vernon Roche, he's not moving or talking or doing anything..

i have not personally done that quest

but i did google this witcher 3 get junior quest bugged and it got results not sure what they were about so my advice would be for you to do the same and look over the problems others are having with that quest and hopefully you will find a solution . allso if your using steam version you can look for posts on the forums or make a post there .

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...=witcher+3+get+junior+quest+bugged&gws_rd=ssl

Last edited:

Badb0y017

Reaction score
Infinite money is not working for Geralt. The money is going for the seller and not for my character. This is happening in (Steam version)1.04.
Help?

Last edited:

Pschirki Pieralla

Master Donor
Reaction score
I found the main reason for ctd´s is the debug console enabler. Tried it with 1.03 and 1.04 with and without this trainer, on different quests and it was always only with the console enabler files in the witcher directory. Does someone have the same problem?
The trainer itself works like a charm :)

Last edited:

rokas

Reaction score
download the console enabler from nexusmods: witcher 3 and type: addexp (1000)
will give you 1000exp till they can fix this trainer
also: addskillpoints (2) will grant you 2 skill points each time you enter it aswell

wont it break the game ?

Tenciu

Reaction score
the easy crafting has a bug where it will complete all treasure hunts quest that u have.and no diagrams are rewarded and the horse fear level is still rising.overall thanks a lot for doing a great job.

Maykeen

Master Donor
Reaction score

I had the same problem: it appears when you don't follow the road to reach the cave (for example, coming from the north and jumping in the cave, or teleporting in the area). To fix this, just load a previous save and this time, make sure you follow the path on foot till the entrance, where it should trigger a conversation with a guard. Then, you will be able to talk to Vernon.