Trainer Search

Authentic

Donor
Reaction score
I love Mr.Anti's trainers.. works better than others I tried. Keep up the good work..

roxter123

Reaction score
THX MrAntiFun would u please update the teleport it more often busted then it works

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Didn't need an exception for the firewall when I tried MAF's 1.02 trainer, didn't need it either when he rolled out the 1.03 version. I've used the trainers as is for more than a week until one day they just wouldn't work anymore. I didn't fiddle with the AV and the FW.

Exceptions don't do anything - heck, I even outright disabled most security-related apps/features to see whether they were clotheslining the application somewhere during its initialization, without a dratted thing to show for it at the end of the day. I'll try booting in safe mode next.

EDIT: ...aaaand what do you know, nope. I'm not keen on doing a bare-metal restore to an earlier partition image backup, because it'd force me to re-DL and reconfigure a plethora of things I have since installed on my PC (like GTAV, with its ever-annoying download loops and update error messages...urgh).

Anyway, I'll stop here; this should belong in the problems section since I've ascertained that my issue covers more than just the Witcher 3 trainer(s).
Seems you tried all avenues I cant think of anything else that may cause this issue must be some conflict within one of your installed files or system files. Sometimes moving the trainer to a different folder or something silly like that works but all I can offer is good luck and hope you get a resolution as small issues like this can drive you mad.

VikingBeard

Reaction score
Seems you tried all avenues I cant think of anything else that may cause this issue must be some conflict within one of your installed files or system files. Sometimes moving the trainer to a different folder or something silly like that works but all I can offer is good luck and hope you get a resolution as small issues like this can drive you mad.
Could be something like me .It wont work if i start the trainer first but if i start the game first, then from the menu alt tab and start the trainer seems to work fine that way.

Doigenunchi

Reaction score
So what's causing me these problems ? Look at sign intensity and sign stats. I'm level 70 and currently having starting gear for the looks. I do have a Sign intensity mutagen with 10% and the bonus with 40% for 3 slots, but removing that made an almost insignifiant difference. from +14,3k % SI to like 14.2k %

--> Screenshot here <--

Havoc10K

Reaction score
First thank you very much for this trainer. I only have one gripe. You used F5 as a quickkey but that key is used ingame for quicksave and isn't rebindable

Other than that it works great
I generally ALT-TAB and use my trainer without on-screen game interface, this prevents ANY and ALL interference from keybindings.
If you are finding this to be an issue just ALT-TAB out from the game and use the trainer options directly.
Alt-Tabbing in this game works really swiftly, doesn't even load anything if you are in the pause menu.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Just completed the game a sec ago. 2 months playtime my ass. Just took 38 hours (steam playtime).

vizir

Reaction score
Can You update this trainer to 1.05 version? Some options didn't work properly for me right now after update. Thanks for good work and your patience

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Good news everyone! One of the things that 1.05 changed: "Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements".

santi218

Reaction score
Just completed the game a sec ago. 2 months playtime my ***. Just took 38 hours (steam playtime).

yeah i bet you just did the main quest not all the quest like the secondary, etc... and nobody said you have to finish it asap... just enjoying the game and taking my time :)

Yakoozah

Reaction score
As of now, the trainer for v1.03 does work for v1.05, BUT it crashes the game to desktop after about five minutes of gameplay when active.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Hi , I have a problem . During activation "Easy Crafting " all quests " inventory search " etc . is activated. What I am doing wrong?
Forgive me for my English .

Yeah noticed that too, Easy Crafting gives you temporarily all quest items, it triggers quests like 'Bring Jade Statuette to Triss' while you don't have it in your inventory. When you get to Triss the dialogue appears but after that you need to confirm giving the item to Triss but there's no dialogue there only 'See you later...'.

It's like MrAntiFun said; disable Easy Crafting when you're not crafting.