Trainer Search

punisher76

Reaction score
I'm client of GOG... meanwhile Patch 1.05 is out. Your trainers reach only to 1.03!!

Bjornvetr

Reaction score
Well , I've been trying to use this trainer for a while , but I can't unzip it , wether it's winrar , wnizip or even 7zip , all of them tell me "unexpected end of archive" and I can't unpack it

Disable your antivirus while downloading. :)

Josmm

Reaction score
he was sick, you arsehole, right now he is swamped with work and is too busy to worry about a trainer that works fine for a lot of people

You can insult your parents or your ******* friends you brat. Unless he was fatally ill, laying in an hospital, everybody can use a smartphone to make a forum post. Is it too much asked for?

People already found enought altenatives - and this site lost its credibility.

Avenge

Donor
Reaction score
You can insult your parents or your ******* friends you brat. Unless he was fatally ill, laying in an hospital, everybody can use a smartphone to make a forum post. Is it too much asked for?

People already found enought altenatives - and this site lost its credibility.
Dude, you are way too cranky (and frankly ungrateful) about a service that is free. If you are unsatisfied just go somewhere else. Bitching here isn't going to make it any better.

henrikzar

Reaction score
I am only using the Infinite Health option, Infinite Breath and Infinite Money (Geralt) and now I suddenly have 9999999 crow's eye which makes me over encumbered like there was no tomorrow. Tried to drop almost all of them and the game crashed. Anyone experienced the same?

Bodhisattwa

Reaction score
When i press the hotkeys for exp and skill points it does not activate and instead my inventory page moves to alchemy and crafting and so on ...please help other hotkeys work perfectly

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello guys , What is the problems with the trainer? , I was told couple days ago that there was crashing problems but someone else said it was from the game so i haven't checked it out , List the problems and i will look into fixing it tomorrow if possible .

Aries37

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello guys , What is the problems with the trainer? , I was told couple days ago that there was crashing problems but someone else said it was from the game so i haven't checked it out , List the problems and i will look into fixing it tomorrow if possible .

Hi Mr AntiFun
After update to 1.05 GOG i have some problem. Game work, your trainer can be run (as admin of course). After press F1 (activate) i hear sound, but i dont hear "activate". And trainer dont work :(

TheSidewinder

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi, MAF.

Thank you for asking! :)

I can offer some feedback about my use particular of it, though I've only used some of the features, not all of them.

It may help track down an issue somewhere in any case, so happy to provide it.

I'm on the latest patched Origin version of the game on PC, 2 Nvidia GTX 580 cards in SLI.

I'll first list those items I have never used:

Numpad 1 thru Numpad 8 - Never used these, don't need them, and am also confident that I have never accidentally turned any of them on.

What I have used:

F1 thru F7 work perfectly, but I wonder if it's one of these functions that may be causing problems, which some users have reported in other areas.

F8, No Horse Fear, has never worked for me. I've toggled it many times, it says it's activated/deactivated, it lights up in the trainer as it should, etc. But when attacked the fear meter appears and reaches the end, then I get thrown off the horse.

F9 worked for me, but I made sure to get to level 2 first, and then used it only once, turning it off immediately after I saw I had 9,999,999 coins.

F10 didn't work for me, but I only tried it once. Didn't need it either, really. Buy one or more major items from the merchant, sell it back, buy it again, sell back, buy back, etc. gives the merchant all the coin they need. I didn't try F10 further.

F11, Infinite Durability, works perfectly.

F12, Infinite Items...... this one seems to be a bit odd. It does work, in that, when activated, items counts never go down, but that's provided you have at least two of an item. If it's an item with a count of one, it gets used and is gone from inventory. And I think this may be involved in the issue where, once you craft e.g. a single mutagen, you can't make another as it says you already have this item. Same with potions and some other things. But its inventory count is one. You should be able to continue to get more of the same, but can't, since it says you already have it.
EDIT: It acts as though one part of the game thinks you have the "maximum number" of that item in possession, but the actual inventory count is still one.

Numpad 9, Add Exp, works perfectly, as long as you follow the directions (lol) and wait until you get to level 2 by yourself. (And there really isn't anything you'd need to have before getting to level two on your own, anyway.)

Numpad 0, Add 10 Skill Points, works perfectly as well, with the same restrictions; you have to be level 2 to use it.

Hope that helped, and thanks for the work on the trainer, it's appreciated!

Last edited:

Critian

Reaction score
Hey Maf, here is my feedback
trainer was working until yesterday morning (oddly) my antivirus (Microsoft Security) deleted the trainer, previous to that it was working just fine. now it deletes its on sight.

thanks for your great work, please dont stop :) we love you!

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
MAF the latest trainer still working the only problem are horse stamina fear not working and the easy crafting have bugs and the rest are working perfectly on 1.05 version. about the crashing issues i think its in the game not the trainer itself or maybe there computers are sucks as old ages, so it would be great just to update about horse stamina fear and make some options trainer for gwent cards. we appreciate your work MAF and we willing to wait for it :)

CrniStanoje

Reaction score
Guys you might wanna leave your antivirus on, i found trojans in both trainer versions.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
After update 1.5 in GOG have problems started.
For me, the only problem I found (and not always) when I use F7 and F8 (are the keys of the horses) is used with caution because the game ends and crash, sometimes with teleportation.
I only use to play only use F1 F2 F3 F4.
F9 and F10 (money) only once at level 2, but after I turn it off and do not use it anymore.
The crafting use it only when it is neccesary and not always then turn it off..
This is what I do.
sorry for my bad English

Adoniis

Reaction score
1 thru 6 are the only options that work for me.

7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20 and 21 do nothing at all.

16, 17, 18, 22, 23 and 24 I didn't try.

henrikzar

Reaction score
Guys you might wanna leave your antivirus on, i found trojans in both trainer versions.
It's a false positive. The trainers act like a virus and that's why your antivirus detects them. MrAntiFun has never released a trainer containg harmful material.

henrikzar

Reaction score
The trainer works perfectly for me. Haven't tried out "no horse fear" yet. But there seems to be a problem with one of the cheats though. As I mentioned earlier I sometimes get 9999999 Crow's Eye. This makes me over encumbered like hell. The only way to fix this every time it happens is selecting the Crow's Eye in-game and Alt+Tab to trainer and select new amount. Then drink something or eat something, otherwise the game will still think you're over encumbered. The cheats I use are "Infinite Health", "Infinite Breath", "infinite horse stamina", "Infinite Money" and "Infinite Durability."