Trainer Search

CrniStanoje

Reaction score
It's a false positive. The trainers act like a virus and that's why your antivirus detects them. MrAntiFun has never released a trainer containg harmful material.

Maybe, but both contained something that was identified as Trojan.

Not being ungrateful here, just stating what I found while scanning my system.

kevinflemming

Reaction score

It's due to how trainers work. I've used plenty of MAF's trainers and never had a problem with them. They are not viruses, I can guarantee it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi Mr AntiFun
After update to 1.05 GOG i have some problem. Game work, your trainer can be run (as admin of course). After press F1 (activate) i hear sound, but i dont hear "activate". And trainer dont work :(
Start game first then the trainer and it should work , I tested the trainer on v1.05 (Steam) with all DLCs and it activated fine.
Hi, MAF.

Thank you for asking! :)

I can offer some feedback about my use particular of it, though I've only used some of the features, not all of them.

It may help track down an issue somewhere in any case, so happy to provide it.

I'm on the latest patched Origin version of the game on PC, 2 Nvidia GTX 580 cards in SLI.

I'll first list those items I have never used:

Numpad 1 thru Numpad 8 - Never used these, don't need them, and am also confident that I have never accidentally turned any of them on.

What I have used:

F1 thru F7 work perfectly, but I wonder if it's one of these functions that may be causing problems, which some users have reported in other areas.

F8, No Horse Fear, has never worked for me. I've toggled it many times, it says it's activated/deactivated, it lights up in the trainer as it should, etc. But when attacked the fear meter appears and reaches the end, then I get thrown off the horse.

F9 worked for me, but I made sure to get to level 2 first, and then used it only once, turning it off immediately after I saw I had 9,999,999 coins.

F10 didn't work for me, but I only tried it once. Didn't need it either, really. Buy one or more major items from the merchant, sell it back, buy it again, sell back, buy back, etc. gives the merchant all the coin they need. I didn't try F10 further.

F11, Infinite Durability, works perfectly.

F12, Infinite Items...... this one seems to be a bit odd. It does work, in that, when activated, items counts never go down, but that's provided you have at least two of an item. If it's an item with a count of one, it gets used and is gone from inventory. And I think this may be involved in the issue where, once you craft e.g. a single mutagen, you can't make another as it says you already have this item. Same with potions and some other things. But its inventory count is one. You should be able to continue to get more of the same, but can't, since it says you already have it.
EDIT: It acts as though one part of the game thinks you have the "maximum number" of that item in possession, but the actual inventory count is still one.

Numpad 9, Add Exp, works perfectly, as long as you follow the directions (lol) and wait until you get to level 2 by yourself. (And there really isn't anything you'd need to have before getting to level two on your own, anyway.)

Numpad 0, Add 10 Skill Points, works perfectly as well, with the same restrictions; you have to be level 2 to use it.

Hope that helped, and thanks for the work on the trainer, it's appreciated!
F10 i removed it because i had to redo the money cheat but i forgot to take it out of the trainer , However if you use the Inf.Items cheat it should also work on NPC Money
As for Horse Fear what the cheat does is slow down the fear of the horse , If you try it with/without the cheat you would see the difference ,Rest of the stuff have to get to lvl 2 like you mentioned , I don't see you have any other problems .

It is just because the trainer files are encrypted so many antiviruses raise a flag about it , The trainer doesn't make any internet connection and doesn't send or receive data .

CrniStanoje

Reaction score
It is just because the trainer files are encrypted so many antiviruses raise a flag about it , The trainer doesn't make any internet connection and doesn't send or receive data .[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks MrAntiFun. :)

thatoneblonde

Reaction score
I keep getting this issue as well with the overburdened, and random 99999999 items. Upon trying to sell them or even remove them, it borks. Even not making a transaction at all, I ended up overburdened after a cutscene with the pellar despite the display reading 56/90.

Edit: the no horse fear cheat doesn't seem to be functioning as intended either, sad day.

Last edit, I swear. The numbered option selections on the main post of this forum are not reflected in the cheat activation menu itself. Not really a complaint just, more for awareness.

Last edited:

thatoneblonde

Reaction score
The trainer works perfectly for me. Haven't tried out "no horse fear" yet. But there seems to be a problem with one of the cheats though. As I mentioned earlier I sometimes get 9999999 Crow's Eye. This makes me over encumbered like hell. The only way to fix this every time it happens is selecting the Crow's Eye in-game and Alt+Tab to trainer and select new amount. Then drink something or eat something, otherwise the game will still think you're over encumbered. The cheats I use are "Infinite Health", "Infinite Breath", "infinite horse stamina", "Infinite Money" and "Infinite Durability."

Seems to be a recent thing, too. I wasn't having this issue previously.

henrikzar

Reaction score
Seems to be a recent thing, too. I wasn't having this issue previously.
Could be something with the infinite money cheat. After I turned it off (I still have 999999 crowns) I haven't been experiencing this bug at all. Been playing 3 hours straight now. Will edit my post if the bug comes back.

kostuch999

Reaction score
I was playing for couple of days without trainer, no crashes. Played game with trainer yesterday, 3 crashes... I would suggest making fresh version, it may be something minor but you never know. I usually use only horse stamina and item durability.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
A new update of the game to 1.06 from Steam awhile back. Hope trainer listed here is compatible with this version.

Yoshi87

Reaction score
the trainer works just fine for me on steam fully up to date. i do randomly crash every once in a blue moon but that might be my computer telling me its done for and wants to kill itself

Yoshi87

Reaction score
i have all the patience in the world and besides the crashes are pretty sparse to say the least maybe 1 crash per 3 hours, not really a big deal to me

Josmm

Reaction score
Hello guys , What is the problems with the trainer? , I was told couple days ago that there was crashing problems but someone else said it was from the game so i haven't checked it out , List the problems and i will look into fixing it tomorrow if possible .

Your "tomorrow" is very different to my tomorrow I guess.

naultville117a

Reaction score
Had the trainer installed and was working perfectly. Few days later I get a malware notification from win. defender. Every attempt to re-download the trainer since is halted by the same malware message. Help?

rutschmirden

Reaction score
the game crashes sometimes with the trainer, correct. happens since the version of game > version of the game the trainer was made for

trainer23

Reaction score
The latest trainer works on v1.05. For those who have crashes, rename the file Galaxy.dll in bin/x64 and when launching just press OK on the error message. The game should not crash anymore.