Trainer Search

NightWolf87

Reaction score
Can't get set money after buying something to work maybe I'm doing it wrong. I just want a few thousand orens to start off with inf money is too much.

WanTan

Reaction score
Downloaded a lot of Trainers here and never said thanks before. Now is the time to say thanks to you. Keep the good work, MAF. Youre a good one!

Twizp

Reaction score
When using the inf durability cheat my pants go to 50% durability.
Thanks for the trainer MAF!!

Also, is there anyway to change keys? with F5 You save the game and I don't want infinite adrenaline, plus the sound becomes annoying when saving a lot of times

ComicCrack

Reaction score
Thank you MAF for you fast work, really awesome

just a little Problem ... when i try to use the Add Exp or Add Skillpoints cheat following error Messages Pop up via Lua Engine

Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:299: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

shady111

Reaction score
Would you please add Inf Weight and change function key to numpad because F1-12 is used for in-game key? Thank you so much

Emphasis18

Reaction score
I downloaded it once but it said not a valid zip. Trying to download again but i keep getting no data received.

Alex250

Reaction score
Thanks a lot MrAntifun!!! Fast and good work as always :)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I downloaded it once but it said not a valid zip. Trying to download again but i keep getting no data received.
turn off your antivirus.
When using the inf durability cheat my pants go to 50% durability.
Thanks for the trainer MAF!!

Also, is there anyway to change keys? with F5 You save the game and I don't want infinite adrenaline, plus the sound becomes annoying when saving a lot of times
you can use alt-tab to minimize game then activate cheats then back to game like in the video instruction.

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
money cheat working great !!!! woo hoo thanks MAF
your AV is blocking it porlly turn off beforehand

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can't get set money after buying something to work maybe I'm doing it wrong. I just want a few thousand orens to start off with
inf money is too much.
Make sure you close inventory then open it again after you set the value manually
Thank you MAF for you fast work, really awesome

just a little Problem ... when i try to use the Add Exp or Add Skillpoints cheat following error Messages Pop up via Lua Engine

Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:299: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)
Make sure you didn't put empty spaces or letters , Because the error says that you entered a value which includes a string .

Would you please add Inf Weight and change function key to numpad because F1-12 is used for in-game key? Thank you so much
Will check it out tomorrow, As for hotkeys you could switch from game to trainer then press the hotkey to activate the required cheats then switch back to the game
Xp error:

Make sure you didn't put empty spaces or letters , Because the error says that you entered a value which includes a string .
Pause your antivirus .

TheOneWolf

Reaction score
Money hacks are not working, any of them. Followed the instructions and video. Everything else is working.

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
Money hacks are not working, any of them. Followed the instructions and video. Everything else is working.
money hacks working just fine, but only works with general sellers like the guy u rescued in the beginning of the game who shows up right before the first village. wont work on smith though, i sold a few items then bought a few and then BAM more orens then i could ever want. this is only the one cheat where u cant set money though