Trainer Search

K-mountain

Reaction score
Can't activate the trainer.. Pressing F1 like crazy!
Strange... Must be my computer that is ******* with me.. All the other trainers work!

NightWolf87

Reaction score
I did get set money to work once but I can't get it to work again LOL It keeps saying Script Error:[string "50000..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '50000'

Scardams

Reaction score
when i want download there are a error on the page.. i can't download the trainer..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
working just fine for me MAF can even post a screenie to prove it
The money cheat may not be working for people using the GOG release of the game im not sure ,I think some feedback from him or from GOG users will be great help
Can't activate the trainer.. Pressing F1 like crazy!
Strange... Must be my computer that is ******* with me.. All the other trainers work!
Start game first then the trainer.
I did get set money to work once but I can't get it to work again LOL It keeps saying Script Error:[string "50000..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '50000'
Make sure there are no empty spaces before or after the entered amount in the text box
when i want download there are a error on the page.. i can't download the trainer..
Pause your antivirus .

K-mountain

Reaction score
The money cheat may not be working for people using the GOG release of the game im not sure ,I think some feedback from him or from GOG users will be great help

Did this.. Not working... Will try it again though =)

T Smith

Reaction score
WOW that was quick! Nice job MAF and what a great amount of options for the first trainer. Thanks for all the hard work you do on these trainers!

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
hey MAF inf durability puts everything at 100 percent for me, save the crossbow -10000 percent lol :confused: guessing fake numbers? i can still fire the thing fine.

NightWolf87

Reaction score

Make sure there are no empty spaces before or after the entered amount in the text box

I tried that nothing helps. I don't know how I got it work that one time. ;\

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
I'm using GOG version without the DLC, and the money cheat is NOT working..
the inf one is i havent tried the other one. i can even post a screenie to prove it. btw the dlc is free kinda surprised ur not using it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm using GOG version without the DLC, and the money cheat is NOT working..
Make sure you buy something after you activate inf.money cheat , Also make sure that you have activated the trainer F1 first off .

TheOneWolf

Reaction score
You bought something after activating money cheat? .
Yes I did, I tried at a general merch, didnt work. Tried again, without turning anything off, at a smith and it worked then, but its not increasing any atm, I think I put it to high and now its just not showing it updating.