Trainer Search

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Windows 10 is a big no no at least for now as there is no game supporting DX12 yet and it will pass a lot of time before we get one. People who are claiming that they've got FPS increased under Windows 10 they have no idea what they are talking about. At least I would suggest disabling Windows Defender in Windows 10 and replacing it with some decent third party security suite as Windows Defender is the main reason some trainers stopped working in Windows 10. Read the new EULA it's there also ;) MS knows best what you should or shouldn't do with YOUR computer so you have no control over it any longer :)

Silesian

Reaction score
V1.10 Trainer +24 work fine with game V1.11 and Windows 10.
Thanks MrAntifun.

Ascocrist

Reaction score
Thanks a lot MAF! 1 question: do you plan on add the 1hitkill option back in 1.10?
Also: Nmpd 0 - +10 Skill Points doesn't seem to work for me

Last edited:

DataKill75

Reaction score
TW3_v1.11 + HoS
+ Trainer_v1.10
=============
"Set Money" sets the money of the NPC and not of your own money.

I use only "F2 Infinite Health" during unexpected high level monsters.

Sidenotice:
I can launch the trainer everytime, always when TW3 is already running.
It is also possible to exit the trainer when not longer needed and restart it when need again.
Maybe it depends on OS, if the trainer works so well. I use still Windows 7 Pro.
___
DK

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
TW3_v1.11 + HoS
+ Trainer_v1.10
=============
"Set Money" sets the money of the NPC and not of your own money.

I use only "F2 Infinite Health" during unexpected high level monsters.

Sidenotice:
I can launch the trainer everytime, always when TW3 is already running.
It is also possible to exit the trainer when not longer needed and restart it when need again.
Maybe it depends on OS, if the trainer works so well. I use still Windows 7 Pro.
___
DK

set money still works fine on steam version open inventory page leave it open go to desktop type in the amount you want and click it then bring game screen back up close inventory screen and re open it and the amount should show what you typed in do same thing for the weight cheat

i would tell you to leave f1 activated u can turn off the cheats but leave the trainer running

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot MAF! 1 question: do you plan on add the 1hitkill option back in 1.10?
Also: Nmpd 0 - +10 Skill Points doesn't seem to work for me

well you have to be atleast level 2 for it to work i cant test it for you since my player is old and maxed out

make sure u have the number lock key on when your using the number pad

orieta10

Reaction score
I have problems with the upload of trainer when the character's health level does not increase . no way to fix this error ? Version 1.10

jerdol95

Reaction score
Hello
Sory for my bad English, I'm French.
Why there are not trainer for the 1.11?
It is possible to use the 1.10 trainer for the game 1.11?

thank you

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hello
Sory for my bad English, I'm French.
Why there are not trainer for the 1.11?
It is possible to use the 1.10 trainer for the game 1.11?

thank you

yes use the 1.10 trainer you should allways try to match game version to the trainers but if no match then try the closest match and see.
it only takes you 2 minutes to test no harm in trying - testing and way faster than waiting here for someone to answer you sometimes

jerdol95

Reaction score
Thank you for the response. I'm sory, I'm a begginer with the trainers.
I have Windows 10, it is a issue for the most of the trainers? Or the trainer works on Windows 10?
Thank you

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for the response. I'm sory, I'm a begginer with the trainers.
I have Windows 10, it is a issue for the most of the trainers? Or the trainer works on Windows 10?
Thank you

i use windows 10 and i just tested the 1.10 trainer and it activated fine

since you are new here it would be a good idea for you to look over the information on this link

http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/

and make sure to look at MAF's notes one page one by the trainers allways

the level up and skills cheats can only be used once you reach level 2

jerdol95

Reaction score
Thank you. And last question, how to do for to know if the trainer works with steam, GOG or other?
All this questions are for all the trainers, no specialy for the witcher.

jerdol95

Reaction score
Hello
Sory for my bad English, I'm french.
I have an issue. I have the version 1.11 of this game, and I try ot use the 1.10 of trainer. I use F1 for activate the trainer, but I don't understand how works the teleport from the map. What is the difference between save current position, teleport saved position, teleport waypoint?
I try all but it don't works. How to do? (I am at the beggining, when I must go to the city).

Thank you for your help

JTX

Reaction score
Sorry for bad English. I'm new here and I'm having a problem with opening up the V1.10 Trainer. I keep on getting this message:

Windows cannot find 'C\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Temp\wz787e\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.10 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.EXE'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

I appreciate it if i can get some help on trying to solve this problem

Craig Warwick

Master Donor
Reaction score
JTX try extracting it into the folder where the .exe is. go into the installation folder, then it's in bin\x64

salste

Reaction score
Sorry for bad English. I'm new here and I'm having a problem with opening up the V1.10 Trainer. I keep on getting this message:

Windows cannot find 'C\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Temp\wz787e\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.10 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.EXE'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

I appreciate it if i can get some help on trying to solve this problem
try turning anti virus off, then open the trainer, it then might be quarantined, open av add to exclusions, should work,
all mraf trainers are safe

JTX

Reaction score
try turning anti virus off, then open the trainer, it then might be quarantined, open av add to exclusions, should work,
all mraf trainers are safe
Thank you very much it now works

Mauro Molina

Reaction score
Hey guys! Im using the trainer with 1.11 version. The games closes itself. I don't know if the issue will be fixed by The Glorious One (Mr. Antifun) or it won't, just for you to know. You can use it a few minutes, about an hour, and the game ussualy closes. So, Good Luck & See you in the fields of jus... Thedas... Ups.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys! Im using the trainer with 1.11 version. The games closes itself. I don't know if the issue will be fixed by The Glorious One (Mr. Antifun) or it won't, just for you to know. You can use it a few minutes, about an hour, and the game ussualy closes. So, Good Luck & See you in the fields of jus... Thedas... Ups.

i never had that happen to me on the steam version

Last edited: