Trainer Search

sterzamichael

Reaction score
Hy guys, i'm having (probably silly) problems passing from the window of the game to the one of the trainer, since the arrow won't go out from the game window :confused:... By now i've just managed it clicking Ctrl+Alt+Canc opening the task manager (in this way the arrow of windows is active again, but only if i don't click on the game window again).

I've used only the add-money trick by now ( and any value i choose to add, it adds me 9999999) :eek:
Can anyone help?
Thanks anyway ;)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hy guys, i'm having (probably silly) problems passing from the window of the game to the one of the trainer, since the arrow won't go out from the game window :confused:... By now i've just managed it clicking Ctrl+Alt+Canc opening the task manager (in this way the arrow of windows is active again, but only if i don't click on the game window again).

I've used only the add-money trick by now ( and any value i choose to add, it adds me 9999999) :eek:
Can anyone help?
Thanks anyway ;)

well i will try to help on the money problem you are having i do not use the infinite money cheat= f9 i prefer to give myself money if needed by using the set money cheat and how i do this is

#1 open the inventory screen on your player
#2 go to desktop type the amount you want to give your player in the box and click on the set money button
#3 go back to game screen and close inventory screen
#4 re open iventory screen and you should see the amout you typed in on/for your player

do the same thing /steps for the set weight

the weight cheat needs to be redone every time you re start the game if you are overweight

Last edited:

MelodyStar

Reaction score
i never had that happen to me on the steam version
I can confirm it happens on the steam version.

It seems it's fine as long as you don't go into missions with it activated or do any heavy scene transitions.

First instance was when i came across a random event, the game simply closed as if i had clicked on the Red X close tab.

Second instance caused the Witcher III to no longer respond and had to close it. This has only happened when i used the Trainer today and until then it's been running as smoothly as Swiss Rail travel :)

So there must be something up with the trainer possibly conflicting with something

gabriel120

Reaction score
Is it normal when i press easy crafting i finish quest for viper and wolf gear? even if i dont have wolf school quest?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Is it normal when i press easy crafting i finish quest for viper and wolf gear? even if i dont have wolf school quest?

normal no but in the end for me anyhow i do not remember it really bieng a big problem

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
So u can make that weapons and armor?

sorry i do not remember about the special armors from quests for me i mostly just upgraded things i got from loot and did not create anything from a recipe

why not make a save point and if you can make it make it and test if things go wrong just restart from the save prior to making it

endlessfq

Reaction score
The easy crafting hot key cause all of the merchants and vendor to have empty shop :(

VectorGrim

Reaction score
hey so i was using the 1.10 trainer on the steam version of the game suddenly the time moves really fast like 1 sec it goes to midnight then another morning again can someone tells me what the problem ??

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
hey so i was using the 1.10 trainer on the steam version of the game suddenly the time moves really fast like 1 sec it goes to midnight then another morning again can someone tells me what the problem ??

no idea unless you have numerpad #7 in a locked position which adds a hour in time number pad# 8 goes back a hour in time

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
no my numpad isnt locked

the number lock key should be on what i was saying is the cheat on the number pad =#7 not saying it does lock
do some testing with out the trainer activated allso you said your using steam take a few minutes and verify your files just incase something is off in them

i never had a problem using the witcher 3 trainer when i played it has been a little while but never like what your saying

VectorGrim

Reaction score
the number lock key should be on what i was saying is the cheat on the number pad =#7 not saying it does lock
do some testing with out the trainer activated allso you said your using steam take a few minutes and verify your files just incase something is off in them

i never had a problem using the witcher 3 trainer when i played it has been a little while but never like what your saying
well thanks for the reply

matti089

Donor
Reaction score
Some reason my game keeps crashing after having the trainer on for a while