Trainer Search

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well guys you might try to run it in admin mode and launch it only after you're in the game and had first autosave. never fails for me. (my bad .. i'am still in 1.10 :D )

chevy65

Donor
Reaction score
I try not to be to impatient but I was wondering when/if we can look forward to an update please.

mikehatesyou

Reaction score
Suddenly today the trainer opens up, makes several loud dinging noises, takes 90% of my CPU and keeps spamming the infinite consumables command. It was working fine the other day. What the hell happened?

jon123131

Reaction score
Suddenly today the trainer opens up, makes several loud dinging noises, takes 90% of my CPU and keeps spamming the infinite consumables command. It was working fine the other day. What the hell happened?
Sounds like you need to add the trainer to your antivirus exceptions list. (i usually have to)

Midi_Amp

Reaction score
Just bought the game with its expansions. Trainer works on Windows 10 even though it's made for v1.10. Only used infinite health only though...

Fernando Medina

Reaction score
I am brand New to this Forum and I understand that this new site would like some Compensation for the work being done here. I would Love to compensate but this is a game I would like to see updated before I do such entering of such money. Thank You Señor Fun ;)

Bowlinch

Reaction score
Would love an update if you have the time to do it. And as always thanks for the great trainers.

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Would love an update if you have the time to do it. And as always thanks for the great trainers.
The trainer is working fine for me as it is, but I'm sure there will be a new one in a few days when the new expansion is released.

Capybara

Reaction score
so now version 1.21 is released for Blood and Wine lets see if it still works >.<