Trainer Search

Capybara

Reaction score
yep trainer does not work anymore tried it several times no reaction despite game crashes

masterrelius91

Reaction score
For me the Trainer just works fine, i tested every option and everything works great, some of them are a little bit slower then before but they work

masterrelius91

Reaction score
So, i just finished testing some stuff and then downloaded the update to 1.12.1 and still for me the whole trainer works fine without any problem whutsoever, if you ask which version of trainer im using im using the 1.10 right now and still everything works great

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer stopped working here too....cant even activate it !!! Thats sad, i really enjoyed your Trainer with that fantastic game :) Pls update it

Izza Nylphys

Reaction score
So, i just finished testing some stuff and then downloaded the update to 1.12.1 and still for me the whole trainer works fine without any problem whutsoever, if you ask which version of trainer im using im using the 1.10 right now and still everything works great
Really?? because mine is not..

redster311

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't work anymore for me too, it just "beeps" whenever I activate it. run the game> opens up trainer> not working. hopefully MAF will update it soon.

Shpitz0

Reaction score
Hey MAF, can you please update this trainer? new patch 1.21.00 is up ! Thank you so much!

Izza Nylphys

Reaction score
I just do the normal thing, i start The witcher, start the trainer first when i loaded into the game, if it doesn't work the first time, i restart the trainer and then most likely it works
Unfortunately for me then... but really?? I already do that before asking for new version.

Donta1979

Reaction score
Looking forward for an update on this one. Mrantifun ty much for taking your own time to do this. Know you are updating it right now watching the chat.

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Unfortunately for me then... but really?? I already do that before asking for new version.
If your internet is good enough you could reinstall The witcher 3 and redownload the trainer, then it should work again if not you should wait for the new update its coming soon as Kalas says :)