Trainer Search

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Yeah same for me even if i turn it off after crafting when i leave the screen i get infinite loading
Yea its kinda buggy so use it wisely, but you can try and work around it, i made the experience if you turn the Trainer off with toggling f1 again or close it. It should fix the problem in the most cases if it doesn't help at all you have to restart the witcher 3, dont worry that you lose much progress, if the infinite loading is in a Cutscene, you start right after the Cutscene and if it's after killing some stuff or teleported somewhere you should end where you was before getting the infinite loading

sscarecroww

Reaction score
Yea its kinda buggy so use it wisely, but you can try and work around it, i made the experience if you turn the Trainer off with toggling f1 again or close it. It should fix the problem in the most cases if it doesn't help at all you have to restart the witcher 3, dont worry that you lose much progress, if the infinite loading is in a Cutscene, you start right after the Cutscene and if it's after killing some stuff or teleported somewhere you should end where you was before getting the infinite loading
My concern is not to lose progress I'm trying to craft those new grandmaster witcher gear sets and I even tried to totally turn the trainer of it doesn't change anything after I left the blacksmith it starts infinite loading

masterrelius91

Reaction score

My concern is not to lose progress I'm trying to craft those new grandmaster witcher gear sets and I even tried to totally turn the trainer of it doesn't change anything after I left the blacksmith it starts infinite loading
Before you craft save infront of the Smith then reload the Save + trainer that should do the magic

MartasZLA

Reaction score
hey my game crash with using F2 F3 and F5.

Steam version.

Last edited:

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Yup it worked :)
I'm glad to hear that it works :), but i have to say the GoG Version of The witcher 3 works better with the Trainer, then the Steam version with new Trainer 1.21 i had no problems playing it, i dont know how it is with the Steam version because i dont own one.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
I also would like to edit the hotkeys in the Trainer. The console is often bind to f2/3 or 4 which conflicts with the Trainer. @MrAntiFun

masterrelius91

Reaction score
I don't get what you exactly mean can you explain a bit clear
Stay infront of the Grandmaster dont talk to him nothing, save and close the trainer, then load the savefile + start the trainer after you loaded into the game, activate the Trainer then talk to him

salenche

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working for me in 1.21 except inf consumables. My bombs won't deplete but my potions do. Thanks for keeping this updated MAF!
same here plz fix trainer antifun and can you add win gwent

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
my workaround for the easy craft is to just give myself coins then buy the mats until MAF can take a look cuz i can confirm got infin loading after using easy craft at grandmaster

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated with fixes for easy crafting and consumable items .

DeadRisingLive

Reaction score
Everything's working, except for "Add EXP/Skill Points".
It gives me a Lua Error...
(Even when i'm in my Inventory)

Any idea's?