Trainer Search

Arukas

Reaction score
Question. I got my inf Items toggle stuck on even when the trainer isn't activated. I can loot infinitely from corpses, boxes, etc. anyway i can change this with CE or another tool back to normal? I mean i can live with it, but it does kind of ruin the Auto-loot mod i used, as i auto loot infinite items from everything.

fakeplastic

Master Donor
Reaction score
Many thanks to MAF for the updated trainer, and to masterrelius91 for pointing out how to get around the loading screen freezing issue when trying to craft grandmaster armour. I found however that after getting him to craft the armour, I had to take one additional step than the steps outlined by masterrelius91 earlier, that is to close the trainer after I had crafted the armour but before exiting the conversation with the grandmaster.

I now have a question about unlocking the four new ability slots after completing the Turn and Face the Strange quest. Using the easy craft cheat on this trainer, I've since proceeded to create the mutagens necessary in order to unlock the twelve Strengthened Synapses mutations, and I have enough ability points to unlock all twelve. However, after I have researched all twelve of the mutations, only 3 out of the 4 ability slots were unlocked, and one slot remains locked. According to a guide I found online (http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2016/06/guide_the_witcher_3_blood_and_wine_mutation_character_builds), all four ability slots would be unlocked once the 12 mutations have been researched. Despite many attempts I have not been able to unlock the last slot.

Has anyone encountered this problem, and if so, have you managed to resolve it? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I am running the game on GOG Galaxy on Windows 10. I have tried running the game from the .exe file and from the GOG Client, and have not observed any appreciable difference where this problem is concerned.

drmarmot

Reaction score
Hi again. I just downloaded the newest version of the trainer and now i'm having the same problem again. the older trainer(1.21) did work for me but just as i downloaded the newest version and open up the game and trainer and pressed f1 there is the beep noise again. And the trainer didn't activate.
I'm in a total lost here so if anybody could help me with my problem i would really appreciate it. (sry for my english, not my native language)

Chance2007

Reaction score
Dupe Items doesn't work on Mutagens? It generates a number next to the Mutagen and then when you use one, all ten disappear?

Okay, So right away I found a fix for this on the Blood and Wine DLC
The Mutagens, by default they don't stack. This cheat causes them to stack.
A workaround for this is to simply arrive back at your Vineyard and store the items in your stash, the second you do the items will all split and boom. You have said amount of Mutagens in your stash and no longer stacked. You can then take these Mutagens back out one by one.
A good way to level up the new, all powerful mutations system that you get with the DLC.

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The size of the rar file is "4 MB"

Basically anyone can download it in less then let's say 10 seconds, it depends on your Connection I suppose but it could also be the effect of your AV in progress trying to scan the file so pause AV while downloading the trainer or any Trainer

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Hi again. I just downloaded the newest version of the trainer and now i'm having the same problem again. the older trainer(1.21) did work for me but just as i downloaded the newest version and open up the game and trainer and pressed f1 there is the beep noise again. And the trainer didn't activate.
I'm in a total lost here so if anybody could help me with my problem i would really appreciate it. (sry for my english, not my native language)
Take a look at my Post on the same Page (above yours)....had the same Problem too !! Do you have the old Trainer still on your HDD? Use that instead !

Gothyx

Donor
Reaction score
After downloading the new trainer, I'm still getting the infinite loading screen after crafting the grandmaster armor set. All I had activated was the easy crafting cheat.

tylurkz

Reaction score
So when I use easy crafting and go to the grandmaster smith and make something and then try to leave his conversation the game begins and infinite loading screen that I cannot get rid of.

p3ndragyn

Donor
Reaction score
So just as a Heads up this trainer is up for download on *************. Same Trainer Still has your copyright on the bottom. But it flags my Windows defender when downloading. When the one from here does not. Also it redirects to a different site game fix or something for the download. Just thought it may be something to look into. Something doesn't seem right about it.

masterrelius91

Reaction score
After downloading the new trainer, I'm still getting the infinite loading screen after crafting the grandmaster armor set. All I had activated was the easy crafting cheat.
So when I use easy crafting and go to the grandmaster smith and make something and then try to leave his conversation the game begins and infinite loading screen that I cannot get rid of.
I already gave a solution to the Infinite Loading problem
Stay infront of the Grandmaster dont talk to him nothing, save and close the trainer, then load the savefile + start the trainer after you loaded into the game, activate the Trainer then talk to him

masterrelius91

Reaction score
So just as a Heads up this trainer is up for download on *************. Same Trainer Still has your copyright on the bottom. But it flags my Windows defender when downloading. When the one from here does not. Also it redirects to a different site game fix or something for the download. Just thought it may be something to look into. Something doesn't seem right about it.
Try to post it in General Discussion or write to MAF with a Conversation, so he can look right into it, somuch getting posted here which swallows your message up

pearc

Reaction score
inf. weight would be nice :) use another trainer with this feature but the trainer don't work with blood and wine :/ can you add this plz :)

NomercyPlz

Reaction score
  • Exp , Skill points cheat to work first open inventory then press hotkey , Notice that the trainer will make a ding sound but it should work fine , Close the inventory and open it again to see the effect
  • For money cheat to work you must buy something after activating the money cheat , If you want to use edit money cheat then you also must buy something before you are able to edit your money amount
It doesnt work for me. The Witcher 3 v1.21 Wild Hunt + Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine expansions
- Cant edit money (sometimes it makes ding sound, sometimes no sound, but got no money)
- Cant add exp or skill point (no ding sound, no sound at all when press numpad from 3 --> 0)

masterrelius91

Reaction score
inf. weight would be nice :) use another trainer with this feature but the trainer don't work with blood and wine :/ can you add this plz :)
For what Inf weight? You can set the weight how you want it, so theres no need for inf weight, last option on the left bottom of the trainer :p

NomercyPlz

Reaction score
For what Inf weight? You can set the weight how you want it, so theres no need for inf weight, last option on the left bottom of the trainer :p
I cant set weight, too

(The Witcher 3 v1.21 Wild Hunt + Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine expansion)