Trainer Search

Saintiel

Donor
Reaction score
It does.
How i did get inf money cheat to work and set money cheat to work.

Open vendor screen
Buy 1 item
Leave the vendor screen
Leave the converstaion
Alt + Tab
set money x (15k example)
Alt + Tab back to game
Open up the vendor screen

And it works atleast on Authentic real GOG version.

After i confirmed Set money cheat working i just pressed f9 for inf.money for player and bought something and suddenly i had 999999999 money.

Just remember to press f1 to activate the trainer.

nyctre

Reaction score
Hey guys! Download link isn't working..anyone has an alternative link or something? Thank you!

Edit: Turns out it was the antivirus even tho i never had a problem with it before..teehee :D

Reaction score
First off another great job MAF! I am using GOG version and everything works fine except for two options. The easy crafting as stated by another user doesnt allow you to make potions or oils. The other problem i am having is with the toxicity. when i enable it it sets my toxicity to max so i cant use potions. All the otehr options work just fine. Make sure you guys are starting game then trainer first and when starting up trainer right click it and select run as admin. Then alt+tab out and activate options.

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
Add Exp/Add 10Skillpoints doent work also for me, also i notice that if you use fast alchemy u cant craft bombs and potions they always says that you have that items, but actually you dont have that items on your inventory pls fix it admin pls also add inf weight :) thank you so much ;)

Ztatic0

Reaction score
All options work just fine, excep both money options. Not sure why, but i did everything this forum says...

Arzeus

Reaction score
also, in durability option, could you add more than 50?
because relic level equipment have more than 50 durability

KobalT

Reaction score
I got GOG version and for me only 2 options work's +10 skill points and +exp not sure why ...

MajorPain

Reaction score
Please... Change F5 and F9 to something else. Or heck change all the keys to the NUM keys. F5 and F9 and Quick Save and Quick Load within the game and they cannot be changed as far as I have seen.

rewhymo

Reaction score
How do i use the skill and EXP? when i hit NUM2 i get alt-tabbed out and the trainer opens a Lua Engine window

soulreaper

Reaction score
How do i use the skill and EXP? when i hit NUM2 i get alt-tabbed out and the trainer opens a Lua Engine window
they are not working right now it seems, it will get fixed when mrantifun gets around to it.