Trainer Search

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for trainer Mr Antifun hope your enjoying the game.
I dont think I will use the trainer at all as the game still has quite a few bugs (still brilliant for AAA title release) and the trainer is at an early stage.

TicoTorres9980

Reaction score
NumPad 1 and NumPad 2 doesn´t word. If i Try, one second later lua Engine gets open with the Post:
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:299: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

chinmi

Donor
Reaction score
NumPad 1 and NumPad 2 doesn´t word. If i Try, one second later lua Engine gets open with the Post:
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:299: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

same here... numpad 1 and numpad 2 doesnt works
GoG version

Reaction score
same here... numpad 1 and numpad 2 doesnt works
GoG version

Skill cheat does work, read the Notes on Page 1

• Exp , Skill points cheat to work first open inventory then press hotkey , Notice that the trainer will make a ding sound but it should work fine , Close the inventory and open it again to see the effect

Pepper2113

Reaction score
Skills and Exp worked for me. I didn't pause the game I just alt Tab out of the game and went to log in on Facebook and hit the number key pad and it's starting dinging LOL but yeah it's AWESOME Thanks

alberthuhn

Reaction score
It won't let me download..

EDIT: in my download list it says unknown network error!

Last edited:

ZekaPufko

Reaction score
MAF create add level,subtract level options... Or option to unlock equip skill slots....

karasupo

Reaction score
when i try to extract it it says "unexpected end of file". any solutions?

GummyMix

Reaction score
I've noticed with the Inf. Durability, heavy armor seems to be taken down to 50% while all others are 100, crossbows hang at -10000% but seem to function as if 100%, other than a few other bugs that have already been mentioned here thats all I feel I can contribute to helping with a fix.
Thanks for the trainer and thanks for the work!

deeeeeeeeep

Reaction score
Money cheats also dont work for me. gog Version
anyway, thanks for the cool Trainer!

niger

Reaction score
TY A LOT mr.A all tour trainers i have from you works great.keep up the good work mate!! ;);)