Trainer Search

alpalia

Reaction score
my crap pc cant run it at all, 60 bucks in the ()() ...arf! (can run TW2 at max .. but not this one)

anyway thx for the trainer, it gonna help me later when i upgrade my pc ^^

leeboy

Reaction score
For all those having issues the trainer works 100% after you reach level 2. Follow the basic instruction on page 1 and everything should work perfectly.

Diehardx95

Reaction score
link is broken for me for some reason it downloaded the first time but it got currupted so i tried to download it again and im not getting any thing from the server just a error page

Vivi26

Reaction score
What I do wrong ?! I tried it some times and it doesn't work anyway :(
I'm Level 4 and all other cheats works.but not the money cheat for Geralt or NPC ...

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score
Odd issues.
1. Money.
1a) money, doesn't seem to go up all the time. certainly the money after sale doesn't make a difference. ?!? (mentioned already by others)
1b) When the money cheat is on, when you speak to a vendor to see their wares, they dont have anything available. their inventory is completely empty. saving, then restarting game without trainer fixes this.
1c) It sort of works, in that you can sell things, and make money and then buy items and they dont cost money.. not sure if that's where your going with it?

2. Potions, bombs etc.
2a) (not too sure if this is the game or trainer) however when you try to make bombs after having used up your 2 bombs already, on ghoul holes; it wont allow you to make any more.. To get round this you have to open your inventory screen select the bomb on your belt or whatever says 0/2, then move to backpack, then drop it. Doing this allows you to make another 2... pain in the rump but survivable.. pending the inventory doesnt hang :(

Regarding the download, be sure to check your antivirus programs aren't blocking it?
both avast and malwarebytes will flag this as a ******* tool as soon as it appears on your desktop, and will quarantine it. I believe they both do checks on dodgy sites too so best just turn them off while operating this then do a full scan afterwards if not feeling safe?

You can check the quarantine logs on them by going into scans and then history i think.

leeboy

Reaction score
What I do wrong ?! I tried it some times and it doesn't work anyway :(
I'm Level 4 and all other cheats works.but not the money cheat for Geralt or NPC ...
To make the money cheat work after you reach level 2 just go to any merchant purchase one item then start money cheat then buy something agian.

leeboy

Reaction score
Odd issues.
1. Money.
1a) money, doesn't seem to go up all the time. certainly the money after sale doesn't make a difference. ?!? (mentioned already by others)
1b) When the money cheat is on, when you speak to a vendor to see their wares, they dont have anything available. their inventory is completely empty. saving, then restarting game without trainer fixes this.
1c) It sort of works, in that you can sell things, and make money and then buy items and they dont cost money.. not sure if that's where your going with it?

2. Potions, bombs etc.
2a) (not too sure if this is the game or trainer) however when you try to make bombs after having used up your 2 bombs already, on ghoul holes; it wont allow you to make any more.. To get round this you have to open your inventory screen select the bomb on your belt or whatever says 0/2, then move to backpack, then drop it. Doing this allows you to make another 2... pain in the rump but survivable.. pending the inventory doesnt hang :(

Regarding the download, be sure to check your antivirus programs aren't blocking it?
both avast and malwarebytes will flag this as a **** tool as soon as it appears on your desktop, and will quarantine it. I believe they both do checks on dodgy sites too so best just turn them off while operating this then do a full scan afterwards if not feeling safe?
The items that merchants have didnt show up for me until I finished the first mission. Then I was able to buy any item and the money cheat worked.

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score
tbh hadn't realized there's been an update will try..

ty. :)

ImMufasa

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer! I'm currently having one issue where I turn on infinite health but I'm still being killed. I turned it on to kill a higher level mob but they still one shot me despite it being activated.

VirgilSouth

Reaction score
2. Potions, bombs etc.
2a) (not too sure if this is the game or trainer) however when you try to make bombs after having used up your 2 bombs already, on ghoul holes; it wont allow you to make any more.. To get round this you have to open your inventory screen select the bomb on your belt or whatever says 0/2, then move to backpack, then drop it. Doing this allows you to make another 2... pain in the rump but survivable.. pending the inventory doesnt hang

u need to meditate to restore ur bombs\potions with alcahest

worksa8

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer.

However the Inf money as well as setting money cheat just don't seem to be working. I did it exactly as you did in your video, and as the steps ask, as well as trying what Leeboy suggested.
I am after level 2 as well.

When I try and set money as well it doesn't seem to make the same sound does as yours in the video, it just makes that loud windows error sound instead.

(Checked and made sure it was totally unblocked)

I don't know what else it could be atm sorry.

EHC

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the trainer, Mr. AntiFun

Namnomm

Reaction score
As for the bombs and the trainer not allowing you to make more, I can confirm it is indeed the trainer. It seems that somehow the items that were 0/2 for the bombs were somehow removed from my inventory after using it, and saying that I already had them.

I simply loaded up the game without the trainer, visited the herbalist in white orchard and bought the bomb supplies, and made some more bombs.
I think the trainer's easy crafting may be bugging it somehow.

Also, not sure if it is widely known (as I just found out about it 30 hours in), if you meditate with some strong alcohol (I think it's called Alchohist? or something) in your inventory, it will replenish all potions, oils and bombs back to full. Therefore you don't have to make any more bombs with actual mats.

Thanks for the trainer MAF! Cheathappens' doesn't support GoG Galaxy's install, but yours does so I thank you greatly for allowing me to have achievements + a trainer :)

Last edited:

123jjj

Donor
Reaction score
think i figured out the no vendor items appearing. Seems to be that having F12 'Easy Crafting' on causes vendors not to have any items for sale, so be sure to turn that off..
Will try the meditating thing to get back my bombs. - confirmed.

Last edited:

geniovidal88

Reaction score
Hi, thanks a lot for the trainer, adding skill points works well, but when i add experience it does add exp points but it doesn't level up, for example i'm at level 4, which need 1000/1000 to level up, but even when i reach the limit it keeps adding experience without leveling up, for example my exp bar says 2000/1000 but i'm still level 4, what do i ave to do to level up?

Arukas

Reaction score
I'd venture a guess and say go try to gain a little bit of exp legitimately and it should push your level. Go kill a drowner for example.

Trainer isn't perfect, but i have gotten every option to work at least once under various conditions. But there are a few kinks that need to be addressed still. hopefully he can find the time to update it. being that its Witcher 3 and probably one of the best games any of us will see all year, I'm sure he will make the time for this one. Hell he is probably busy playing it himself right now. =p