Trainer Search

kolb94

Reaction score
If you're stuck at 2000/1000 xp you have to kill something before you can get your levels.

I'm currently experiencing a really bad bug that I'm assuming came from leveling my character to 65 with the xp cheat. Whenever I accept a Witcher Contract (Haven't tried it with regular quests yet) from a message board and go to the person giving the quest out, instead of giving me the option to ask about the contract it only gives me the option to tell the person I completed the contract. The contract giver then says "here's your reward" but I don't receive a reward and I can do the conversation over again with the contract giver.

kolb94

Reaction score
Update on witcher contract glitch:

I restarted the game and reloaded my save and that seems to have fixed it.

tylurkz

Reaction score
My coin went negative some how and I cant reverse it and my other save happens to be the same way :/ now I cant buy anything at all. its so strange

Reaction score
For anyone who is having the issue of your money going into the negative. Do not loot crowns from any chests. That is what is causing that issue. Receiving crown from contracts will not have that effect only looting them will

koinzellll

Reaction score
Hi. Thank you for making this trainer ; )
And I have a problem with easy crafting , it works and everything but... it also finish quest about history of some witcher , and geralt start talking something about statue and then cutscene show when he holding a knife o_O so... it's normal ?

Tommiegunawan

Reaction score
Thx for the prompt reply! Extracted the trainer and going to try it later. Thx MAF, you're the best! :)

uzairahmed

Reaction score
HOW TO MAKE THE MONEY CHEAT WORK? I HAVE BEEN TRYING IT FOR A LONG TIME BUT ITS NOT WORKING IT DOESNT MATTER WHEN I ACTIVATE THE CHEAT LIKE BEFORE OR AFTER BUYING SOMETHING.... DO I HAVE TO BUY THINGS FROM A SPECIFIC MERCHANT OR ANY ONE WOULD DO ? LIKE A BLACKSMITH ETC ?

tylurkz

Reaction score
For anyone who is having the issue of your money going into the negative. Do not loot crowns from any chests. That is what is causing that issue. Receiving crown from contracts will not have that effect only looting them will
No way to reverse it either right?

Bantavius

Reaction score

I also have the problem with my Money going negative. So if I drop the crowns I picked from chests will this solve the issue or do I need to go back to an older save before I used the trainer?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
link is broken for me for some reason it downloaded the first time but it got currupted so i tried to download it again and im not getting any thing from the server just a error page
Pause your antivirus .
You could simply deactivate the cheat once you get the money before going hunting .
No way to reverse it either right?
A fix should be out today.
I also have the problem with my Money going negative. So if I drop the crowns I picked from chests will this solve the issue or do I need to go back to an older save before I used the trainer?
A fix should be out today.

loektheman

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer MAF!

I have some issues with xp cheat, it doesnt seem to work.. anyone else has this problem as well?

edit: reading helps, only works when opened inventory :D

iamawb

Reaction score
I got far in the game before I had any issues with it. My gold is like -1994679242 LOL hope to get a fix soon cause I'm stuck grrr! Awesome job on the trainer!

Bluetitz

Reaction score
I have the legit GoG retail version and all options work great except the add exp and add skill points. Unfortunately the skill points is all I need/want from this trainer. When I try to use one of these 2 cheats it just opens a LUA Engine box error
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:299: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)
Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)

Ok this is fixed after I reached lvl 2 huge thx to leeboy

Last edited:

Bluetitz

Reaction score
For all those having issues the trainer works 100% after you reach level 2. Follow the basic instruction on page 1 and everything should work perfectly.
OMG that fixed it it now works problem solved ty ty ty

Kibagami

Reaction score
Guys, i red all the posts...but still, i cannot make the money trainer to work. Inf money both the character or NPC not working, nor the set limit to:....
All others are perfect. My system is Win10 Preview 64bits.

Best Regards,
And Thank you for the Trainer!

Gkar

Reaction score
Ingame goes to NPC and buy 1 Item or sell, when you´re done, open your Inventory and you see 999999 Money;)