Trainer Search

bo6ily

Super Donor
Reaction score
I can't craft bombs, it keeps saying I already have the item. Any help?
bombs, potions re-stock after u meditate u dont have to keep making them each time just meditate they restore

ditpet

Reaction score
Hi MAF, thank you for the trainer. The inf health helps me a lot. But I have encountered a problem. I had the infinite oxigen switched on, I jumped into the water, and died immediatelly. I jumped in without trainer, and had no problem. In your next rainer I would like to ask you to put infinite inventory, and infinite crossbow ammo, please.

bo6ily

Super Donor
Reaction score
im facing an issue with the durability found a damaged item repaired it when i exit the blacksmith screen it goes back to being broken , when i switch my trainer off and repair it becomes fixed and as soon i activate inf durability again it magically becomes broken again. i think its possibly becuz i found it while the inf durability was activated... not sure though.

WeLLiaMSTeVe

Reaction score
im facing an issue with the durability found a damaged item repaired it when i exit the blacksmith screen it goes back to being broken , when i switch my trainer off and repair it becomes fixed and as soon i activate inf durability again it magically becomes broken again. i think its possibly becuz i found it while the inf durability was activated... not sure though.
I have same issue I have magic boots that are broken, I tried to repiar them while I had durability cheat and they didn't repaired so I turned it off repaired it was good but then I turned on cheat and it was broken again... I think there's number of durability automaticly given like itt has durability of 50 and even when you repair that item there is another line that says "durability now" not "durability of item from a start" so you would have to change that "from start" durability to 100% so it won't be damaged.

That's my idea how it works basicly. (sry for bad grammar)

Aries37

Master Donor
Reaction score
Very nice works with trainer :)

And one stupid question: how split items in bag?

Roger56

Reaction score
trainer not work with patch 1 03 please fix trainer mrA thank you ;)

CheckSix

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer MrAntiFun. Works like a charm. I needed infinite health to kill one troublesome boss, and then turned it off to make the game challenging.

ditpet

Reaction score
Very nice works with trainer :)

And one stupid question: how split items in bag?

I know only 1 splitting. One object can be "turned into" 2 or more different objects. ONLY blacksmiths can do it.

A1HandedBandit

Reaction score
Problems with exp and skill points. When attempting either, a LUA ENGINE window pops up and reads below;

"Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)"

Not sure what this means. Any advice?

soulreaper

Reaction score
Problems with exp and skill points. When attempting either, a LUA ENGINE window pops up and reads below;

"Error:[string "ProcssName="witcher3.exe"--end name..."]:290: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'currentvalue' (a string value)"

Not sure what this means. Any advice?
Be at least level 2, and use the numpad cheats in the pause menu it is how i got them to work.

Alex250

Reaction score
A new patch get out today. Please, update the trainer for the 1.03

Thanks!!

Last edited:

soulreaper

Reaction score
A new patch get out today. Please, make a trainer for the 1.03

Thanks!!
I new trainer just for the latest version is not required, the functions that work for people have kept working with the new version. It is just the cheats that are not working for all that need to be updated when he has time.

Alex250

Reaction score
I new trainer just for the latest version is not required, the functions that work for people have kept working with the new version. It is just the cheats that are not working for all that need to be updated when he has time.

I'm refer to that guy haha. I'm going to edit my post :)

Kartoffelpueh

Reaction score
I have the version 1.0.3 GOG and with myself everything runs.
The trainer 1.0.2 functioned with me