Trainer Search

wazzup29

Reaction score
CAn you please add a finish mission feature. I'm stuck on a glitched mission and can't progress :(

Akawari

Reaction score
i dont know if the trainer or the game have bugs, i encountered many bugs for example the cocktrice witcher mission inf loading after getting trophy. any encounter mission or side quest bugs in 1.04?
Save before taking the loot, and instead of taking all the loot just take the trophy and save again, then take the rest and happy rest of the game

redemperor

Reaction score
I hope an option for the gwent game is made because so far playing against monster decks is equal to zero winnings forever. At this part the game is incredibly unbalanced.

marklar

Reaction score
Thanks once again MrAntiFun for taking your time to give us a free working trainer! Only option I had problem was disabling the horses' fear level. I could care less about that option though, so it's not something I think anyone would want fixed.

10/10

Top Gun

Reaction score
For easy crafting cheat, can you craft like armors you want in an instant? Also for edit quantity, can you use that on crafting and weapon for the items that you currently don't have?

Thanks!

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm seeing alot of NON-donors in here. At 41 pages for a thread you would think some of the gratuity from the cup shall floweth over....a witcher's work isn't free.

Give'm a crown or two. C'mon, lad. You know ya wanna.
They make the best trainers.

Just sayin!

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
i somehow got it working again, although i'm not sure what i did to fix it other than repeating the usual steps what felt like a hundred times

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
is there a trainer for 1.04 in work??
1.02 trainer still works even with 1.04. We're lucky this game isn't picky about how cheat engine works with it.
Just download either, it should work.

grex66

Reaction score
The archive is unknow format or damaged, why ? My files are in my anti vir exclusions, so i don't know why the trainer is damaged...

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
@Licker i see but it isnt needed anymore i found a mod on nexus that enables console commands and a user posted alot of commands and one of them was the "addgwintcards" so i was able to add all cards to my deck and u can do this repeatedly, so now i have like 3 Geralt cards etc...

xD
cool nice one glad you got it

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls :)

Been on vacation :)

But to the topic at hand, in triner 1.03 -> Numpad 9 Add XP doesn't work and Numpad 0 Add 10 Skill points also doesnt work

Anyone have a work around?

zadock

Donor
Reaction score
hi, i open inventory and closed then opend again . selected item and Alt+Tab and set weight to 1 but nothing happen when back to inventory i try'it for all of items???
sorry for bad English. please Help me.:(

the set weight feature allows you to modify your base inventory capacity not the weight of an item. ex. you set the weight value at 200 now add your saddle bag lets say u have the 20 weight saddle bag your new carry capacity is 220
hope I helped

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls :)

Been on vacation :)

But to the topic at hand, in triner 1.03 -> Numpad 9 Add XP doesn't work and Numpad 0 Add 10 Skill points also doesnt work

Anyone have a work around?

well I use the steam version

use the set money option just do not go massive with the amount since you can allways give yourself more if needed

I have had no problem with the add exp or add skills cheats I have the number lock key on when using them

also the max level you can be is level 70 you might want to stop a bit below 70

PS: you need to get to level 2 on your own before you can use the add exp and skill cheats

allso if you go banging on the add exp cheat you will end up with 500000/2000 numbers as a example for your levels to then change you need to kill anything then the game will turn all your cheated exp into level ups

Last edited: