Trainer Search

bigbad182

Reaction score
I use it and love MrAF :D <3 thank you for the great work sorry to hear you were sick!

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
MAF pls include gwent cards win always in next update for trainer thank you :)

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
The trainer somehow stopped working today: the process just closes a second or two after double-clicking the executable, without even generating the GUI or opening the website's page on my main browser. Tested this on two computers and got the same results, with no error report showing up on the Windows Logs panel. Is there a fix for that?

P.S. I've tried both 1.02 and the 1.03 versions, same-o, same-o.
P.P.S. Haven't had any luck with the GTA5 and Watch_Dogs trainers (both by MAF) either.
Sounds like your antivirus is deleting or blocking it so try with it turned off or if your computer savvy then make an exception in your antivirus rules to allow it to work

TienVer

Reaction score
Sounds like your antivirus is deleting or blocking it so try with it turned off or if your computer savvy then make an exception in your antivirus rules to allow it to work
Been there, done that long before I made my previous post. No success.

I even disabled the firewall and EMET to see if it could fix anything. Nada. I even rolled back a couple Windows updates I had downloaded and still nothing.

Truth is, anything by MAF no longer works on my rig, it's as if his trainers shared some common code that can now no longer be executed by my copy of Windows (I stopped playing TW3 for a couple days due to RL constraints and now I'm not sure at all what is precluding the trainers from functioning - it's not like I made a truckload of changes to my software lineup). Tried renaming the executables; doesn't do anything.

And, yes, I've already run antivirus sweeps by different antimalware engines to see if something was messing with my PC.

So for the time being, I'm using the console command thingy.

Last edited:

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Been there, done that long before I made my previous post. No success.

I even disabled the firewall and EMET to see if it could fix anything. Nada. I even rolled back a couple Windows updates I had downloaded and still nothing.

Truth is, anything by MAF no longer works on my rig, it's as if his trainers shared some common code that can now no longer be executed by my copy of Windows (I stopped playing TW3 for a couple days due to RL constraints and now I'm not sure at all what is precluding the trainers from functioning). Tried renaming the executables; doesn't do anything.

And, yes, I've already run antivirus sweeps by different antimalware engines to see if something was messing with my PC.

So for the time being, I'm using the console command thingy.
have you made an exception in windows firewall or are you using a different firewall? also are you right clicking and running as administrator

TienVer

Reaction score
Didn't need an exception for the firewall when I tried MAF's 1.02 trainer, didn't need it either when he rolled out the 1.03 version. I've used the trainers as is for more than a week until one day they just wouldn't work anymore. I didn't fiddle with the AV and the FW.

Exceptions don't do anything - heck, I even outright disabled most security-related apps/features to see whether they were clotheslining the application somewhere during its initialization, without a dratted thing to show for it at the end of the day. I'll try booting in safe mode next.

EDIT: ...aaaand what do you know, nope. I'm not keen on doing a bare-metal restore to an earlier partition image backup, because it'd force me to re-DL and reconfigure a plethora of things I have since installed on my PC (like GTAV, with its ever-annoying download loops and update error messages...urgh).

Anyway, I'll stop here; this should belong in the problems section since I've ascertained that my issue covers more than just the Witcher 3 trainer(s).

Last edited:

Liquidacid

Reaction score
First thank you very much for this trainer. I only have one gripe. You used F5 as a quickkey but that key is used ingame for quicksave and isn't rebindable

Other than that it works great

tomasz1990z

Reaction score
Hi , I have a problem . During activation "Easy Crafting " all quests " inventory search " etc . is activated. What I am doing wrong?
Forgive me for my English .