Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , No idea why Chrome is blocking the v1.03 trainer while still can download v1.00 ,Both trainers are basiclly the same but 1.03 was updated to work with latest game versions , To get around the problem you should do the following

• In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu
    tgmsrPRh34tM4q0WYv7l-NNXDz7dqm7ftk8TyCEguoY30xkEg8lcw_ULI23ki9Q=w18-h18
  • Select Settings.
  • Click Show advanced settings.
  • Under "Privacy," uncheck Enable phishing and malware protection.

Or you could use FireFox to download it .

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I have the GOG version - i guess it wont work with that one?

i didnt say that try it and see if you just bought the game make sure to look over MAF's instructions on page one where you downloaded the trainer good . allso you can not use the level up or skill point cheats untill you reach level 2

pugwyrmy

Reaction score
i didnt say that try it and see if you just bought the game make sure to look over MAF's instructions on page one where you downloaded the trainer good . allso you can not use the level up or skill point cheats untill you reach level 2
Cheers mate - it DOES work with 1.06 of GOG version!! Yay! Thanks tal & well done MAF.

SysyphusX

Reaction score
This is the ONLY trainer that works for me on GOG 1.06, thanks MrAntiFun!

VikingBeard

Reaction score
It ends in .zip. Still no-go >.<;;
that's because its not .zip. its just .zip give 7zip a try cause winrar sucks :p
should just be The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt V1.03 Trainer +24 MrAntiFun.zip
without anything after zip not even a period

drake3w4r

Reaction score
the file can not download is blocked can be harmfull says my computer download Vr 1.03

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
the file can not download is blocked can be harmfull says my computer download Vr 1.03

what is blocking it ? google chrome if so look on page 54-55 of this thread MAF left a post on how to unblock it

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
get this message from my antivirus trojan:Win32/Skeeyah.C!plock

different anti - virus -spyware malware programs label trainers different things

one reason is just because it is altering a program that in itself make it suspicious to anti virus etc

2nd when you think about all the people using anti virus etc versus the small number of people using trainers that again will set off alarms

i use the witcher 1.03 and have used many of MAF's trainers i personally trust MAF's trainers to be 100% legit

i got the same result you got if i run it using windows security essentials its basically the same as windows defender

but if i run other things i get nothing or something different

hence what i call false positives

lastly it is allways your choice to do as you like but as i said personally i trust MAF's trainers 100 %

Critian

Reaction score
yea i use many of MAF trainers and they ALL work awesome, and i do trust MAF 99%. i used 1.03 until recently but saddly my chrome and antivirus dont like it anymore so i cant download/use it, am using the basic antivirus from microsoft and there is no "turn off" button.

maybe this will be fixed with a newer version :) when MAF got time, maybe he will be a sweat heart for one more time and update :)

thanks MAF :)

akayos

Reaction score
man, how i can put the cheater of skill points? i dont get in..
maybe the problem is the numlock key
both : trainer 14 and 24.