Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I havent problems with mrantifun trainers, only with this trainer v 1.03.

we know about this look on page 55 of this thread scroll down you will see a post from MAF explaining a work around solution to downloading the 1.03 trainer using google chrome

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
the 2.2 gig update seems to only have affected these things according to reading steams forum witcher 3 forums

That's an update of our artpack (artbook, soundtrack, map, manual, wallpapers etc.). You can check them out by going to: Properties (from Library view)->Local files->Browse local files. Files are in main game folder.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/530646715633195900/

Last edited:

masterrelius91

Reaction score
hi i got a proble i cant seem to make number pad cheats to work it just number 2 exits inventory and 1 does nothing
I expect you are using the v1,06 of the game and then try trainer v1,03 it should work everything, dont push the whole time the button just once and wait some time, then it should activate, the Teleport cheats work also but they are sometimes a bit "bugged" means that you cant always teleport where you put your waypoint or where the Saved position are, for the waypoint cheat dont put it right there where you want it do it a little bit further away from the point then activate the cheat and try to jump it should port you to the waypoint you set, for Savedposition port press numpad 3 first then you can press numpad 4 when ever you like to get to the saved position you had with numpad 3 and for EXP and Skill cheat you need level 2. then just press it and it should work. hope i could help you a little bit :)

Palmer

Reaction score
Anyone else having quite bad stuttering issues with the game when using the trainer? it's ruining the game play for me because the stuttering is just constant through until i close the trainer then the game runs perfect, any help with a fix would be appreciated.

wigliff

Reaction score
I keep getting this odd behaviour whenever I use the trainer. I always end up overburdened, with one million "Crow's Eyes" items. I can reset my carry limit, but this seems odd that it is only this one item and it has happened with all different versions of the trainer. Any ideas?

wigliff

Reaction score
Trying the new trainer, I'm finding that it hangs the game a fair amount. not nearly as bad as the previous one. Particularly when there is dialogue involved.

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone else having quite bad stuttering issues with the game when using the trainer? it's ruining the game play for me because the stuttering is just constant through until i close the trainer then the game runs perfect, any help with a fix would be appreciated.
Youw have activated the fast travel key ,tray to deactivate that key

Palmer

Reaction score
Youw have activated the fast travel key ,tray to deactivate that key

Didnt have it enabled, i think the new trainer is okay im not having much strain on my FPS anymore so i think the new trainer fixed it. :)

hamasake

Reaction score
I expect you are using the v1,06 of the game and then try trainer v1,03 it should work everything, dont push the whole time the button just once and wait some time, then it should activate, the Teleport cheats work also but they are sometimes a bit "bugged" means that you cant always teleport where you put your waypoint or where the Saved position are, for the waypoint cheat dont put it right there where you want it do it a little bit further away from the point then activate the cheat and try to jump it should port you to the waypoint you set, for Savedposition port press numpad 3 first then you can press numpad 4 when ever you like to get to the saved position you had with numpad 3 and for EXP and Skill cheat you need level 2. then just press it and it should work. hope i could help you a little bit :)
nah i am jsut stupid i was presing the other 1-9 numbers diditn ewen think hey theres another plase on keyboard whit numbers lol

hamasake

Reaction score
hi any chance you will add infinite potions ? maybe its just me but infinite consumables does not work on potions or is it inf items too or something?

salste

Reaction score
I keep getting this odd behaviour whenever I use the trainer. I always end up overburdened, with one million "Crow's Eyes" items. I can reset my carry limit, but this seems odd that it is only this one item and it has happened with all different versions of the trainer. Any ideas?
I`m only using 1.03 version of the game, only problem i have got really is being overloaded, i know its the Crow`s Eyes what doing it, when i get rid of them the game crashes, how do i reset weight, tried to use the trainer to do it but cannot get it to work, if you can explain how to do it, i would be very grateful, thank you