Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
So the 1.06 trainer also works with 1.07 version of the game? Cheers.
Hmm I doubt but if you have 1.07 test it please and inform us all, if not then wait for someone who have the 1.07 version to test it :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Do you mean 1.07 patch.
He asked if the 1.06 is working on 1.07 patch* so I told him to test it and tell us but since I saw earlier messages I understand that the latest Trainer stop to work on 1.07.

salste

Reaction score
He asked if the 1.06 is working on 1.07 patch* so I told him to test it and tell us but since I saw earlier messages I understand that the latest Trainer stop to work on 1.07.
I have used trainer 1.06 on patch 1.o7 it does work

SKyPatel

Reaction score

I tested it works too but i have hard time activating all the cheats associated with numpad buttons.

salste

Reaction score
I have reinstalled game up to patch 1.07 and put all DLC`s in.
Trainer 1.06 works OK. but a few problems i have found so far with trainer on,
Slow walk
Traders have no stock
Weirdest of all
When you get to the palace, you get 3 choices of clothes, but you only get the tops, no trousers or shoes.
But i just save the game and reload, do not activate trainer then all is OK again.

Any more weird bits i`ll let you all know.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i play steam version and when i last wrote i said i was tired and could not get in game .

well i checked i verified my game files using steam had to do this 2 times first time it said i had 6 bad files had to re download 1.2 gigs
then i re checked and had to redownload 1 file only took seconds but yes the 1.06 trainer seems to still work fine

i use f1-f8 & f11

i walk fine & run fine

never had a problem with those clothes when i played i took all 3 sets the last play thru on that quest

is a small thing with the overburdened icon being there but once i pick up something else or buy something it disappears

usmcxxxtjm14

Reaction score
I have reinstalled game up to patch 1.07 and put all DLC`s in.
Trainer 1.06 works OK. but a few problems i have found so far with trainer on,
Slow walk
Traders have no stock
Weirdest of all
When you get to the palace, you get 3 choices of clothes, but you only get the tops, no trousers or shoes.
But i just save the game and reload, do not activate trainer then all is OK again.

Any more weird bits i`ll let you all know.
read the notes

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible that you dont get achievements while using the Trainer ?
Hmm nope, only if there is a console cheat codes in game and you using those codes it might disable auto save and achievements.

wigliff

Reaction score
Do you use the Infinite item cheat or the Easy crafting cheat while doing your carry limit if yes, turn it off, i had the feeling that Easy crafting + Infinite Items buggs sometimes the carry limit so if you change your limit while you have these 2 cheats on you get a ton load of Crow's Eyes. Try to change your carry limit without using these both cheats. Hope i could helped you. If it still doesn't work write it and i try to help.

Sorry it took me a while, deep into the game. The odd thing is that I'm not using either cheat. It seems to happen when I go into my inventory or do crafting, but in most cases, I'm not using the crafting or the infinite items cheat. I do have the infinite money for me cheat going, and infinite durability, but I wouldn't think that that would have that effect. (I'm using V1.06 +24, in case it matters)

salste

Reaction score
Im using 1.06 and 1.06 cheat but F1 doesn't work please help
It should work, try loading cheat don`t press anything on cheat, load game and then continue or load save game, move about a bit, then activate cheat if F1 goes red when pressed its working, thats what ido.

Ingis

Donor
Reaction score
Witcher 3 version 1.0.7 released today, and..... I didn't interrupt the update fast enough to stay on 1.0.6.

The update also broke the Console Enabler mod, so I can't get to god() mode now, argh, lol.

Anyone tried the existing trainers with 1.07 yet?

Do they work, even partially?

Delete the Console Enabler mod +map than the trainer will work