Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
In game version 1.11 is problem with easy crafting. Some item i can "create", but after "sucesfull created" i dont have this item in bag...
I think - maybe is problem with "first create" of this item in game. maybe "first" must be "native" and after this i can use "easy crafting". Maybe...

And i have problem with teleport, store position etc - very often teleport me out of the "ground" and my avatar fall down to death...

i will just address the falling to your death if you have inf health cheat on you might fall as you said and look dead but you are not dead if you use the jump button- key you will be right back on your feet

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Hello
Sory for my bad English, I'm french.
I have an issue. I have the version 1.11 of this game, and I try ot use the 1.10 of trainer. I use F1 for activate the trainer, but I don't understand how works the teleport from the map. What is the difference between save current position, teleport saved position, teleport waypoint?
I try all but it don't works. How to do? (I am at the beggining, when I must go to the city).

Thank you for your help

this is how i use the teleport cheats

#1 open world map and make a waypoint symbol where you want to go to
#2 close the world map and go back to the game screen/where u can see your player
#3 next click on number pad key 3 then 4 then 5 then move your player a step foward etc
#4 if you have inf health cheat on and you land and look dead you are not dead just use the jump key or b button on a controller and you will be back on your feet

lastly the teleport cheats might not be perfect if your swiming they might not allways activate and do not make a waypoint directly on top of a signpost move it away from it a bit and try then

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Please MrAntiFun update to 1.12 :)

i just saw for myself the game updated while i was away as you say 1.12 but you just asking for a update to a trainer that for me a steam user with the season pass worked fine before is a useless post by you .

if requesting a update to a trainer you must say reasons the trainer needs to be updated it is not enough to ask for a trainer update just because a game updates

as far as i can tell the 1.12 update changed nothing that harmed the existing trainer and the existing trainer works fine for me so i say no need to update the trainer

bobba313

Reaction score
Well i never request an update unless it is not working (for me). And i have the season pass and everything related to The Witcher 3. So please don't come say that my post is useless, For me it is the other way around. I need an update if that is possible, For me it is not working.

Kind regards.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Well i never request an update unless it is not working (for me). And i have the season pass and everything related to The Witcher 3. So please don't come say that my post is useless, For me it is the other way around. I need an update if that is possible, For me it is not working.

Kind regards.

you still said nothing as to what does not work for you that is the point

say things like where you bought the game

what works and what does not work on the existing trainer

you just can not say trainer needs a update

bobba313

Reaction score
Sorry if i'm not mister perfect. But i like to post what i post, end of discussion. But i will make an excpetion for you.

Bought everything on STEAM.
Have the latest trainer (which is not working)

Problems I HAVE:

Sometimes the trainer won't activate and sometimes it will.
INF. Health not working.
infinite items and infinite stuff overall not working.
Teleport only works sometimes.
Stamina cheat not working.

The rest works fine most of the time :)

Frostmonkey

Reaction score
I can't seem to get a single cheat to work with the new update. Tried various methods of enabling the cheats ( in game menu, during gameplay, etc...), but nothing works. Any suggestions?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
I can't seem to get a single cheat to work with the new update. Tried various methods of enabling the cheats ( in game menu, during gameplay, etc...), but nothing works. Any suggestions?

when the update finished and i tried the trainer it booted me out as i entered the game i have steam so i went and validated my files and all seems fine for me now i activate the trainer on the first game screen the one with options etc

Aaron Tee

Reaction score
The Witcher 3 has just updated to 1.12. Has anyone tested the trainers to see if it works?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
The Witcher 3 has just updated to 1.12. Has anyone tested the trainers to see if it works?

i have zero problems with the 1.12 patch and the 1.10 trainer works like it allways did for me which is fine inf hp works teleport works

bobba313

Reaction score
For me nothing works, So it's not only you guys :) That's why i asked for an update. But if he won't update that's fine too! We just have to live with it. I am grateful anyway. I can't lie, His trainers are the best out there when they actually work.

kvh

Reaction score
I'm using Steam. Have updated game to 1.12.
Am using the trainer. Everything works.
Bobba, when you hit F1 to activate the trainer, it may take a few seconds for the trainer to become activated. Have you tried waiting for a bit to see when it activated?
I've been using Inf. Health, Inf. breath, Inf. Durability, and setting weight. All have worked perfectly on 1.12.

Also, have you tried running the trainer as administrator?

bobba313

Reaction score
I'm using Steam. Have updated game to 1.12.
Am using the trainer. Everything works.
Bobba, when you hit F1 to activate the trainer, it may take a few seconds for the trainer to become activated. Have you tried waiting for a bit to see when it activated?
I've been using Inf. Health, Inf. breath, Inf. Durability, and setting weight. All have worked perfectly on 1.12.

Also, have you tried running the trainer as administrator?

Yes i have updated to 1.12 as i have said. I always run his trainers as an Administrator, I wait for a long time also.
Still no luck, That's why i said i needed an update ^^ Thanks anyways!

HarryQC

Reaction score
minimize game at menu, then run trainer.....it works 4 me this way.

Tosser1

Reaction score
I'm on 1.12 and everything definitely works flawlessly. Just double check you have the latest trainer (I didn't and that's why it wasn't working for me at first)

SH2327

Reaction score
Tried to craft bombs with the easy crafting function but they don't appear in my inventory after they have been successfully crafted. Can someone please help me?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Tried to craft bombs with the easy crafting function but they don't appear in my inventory after they have been successfully crafted. Can someone please help me?

is there any way you can be more specific on what you said bombs meaning is it a certain kind/type of a bomb or is it just named bomb ? that you are having a problem with