Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@lazyboi96 is testing the Trainer on the DLC, I will update you guys shortly!

EDIT: Works just fine

From the information I received there is no separate Trainer for the DLC itself

Last edited:

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thx loads you do great work. Pay day I will PayPal you a donation. You are worth it.......

Reaction score
Running patch #1.22. Every time I use change time of day or add experience or add skill points. I get errors from the trainer.
Error:"4140.0" is an invalid integer

Last edited:

RedmarkFIN

Reaction score
Running patch #1.22. Every time I use change time of day or add experience or add skill points. I get errors from the trainer.
Error:"4140.0" is an invalid integer
I realized I had the same exact problem
When I tried the "Add EXP" I got error like this:
Error:"1839.0" is an invalid integer

Any fixes for this?

EDIT: It seems everything else works but the EXP one. Is there no value for the amount of exp or something?

masterrelius91

Reaction score
I realized I had the same exact problem
When I tried the "Add EXP" I got error like this:

Any fixes for this?

EDIT: It seems everything else works but the EXP one. Is there no value for the amount of exp or something?
It's a little bug, seems like MAF took the wrong Code, I think he change it sometimes soon be patient, until then dont use the Add/Sub Hour, Add EXP/Abillity Points

Wulfrune

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm not getting any errors come up with v1.22, but it's just not working at all. It acknowledges that the game is running, but apart from a sound when the fkey is depressed, nothing happens. I'm running the latest incarnation of the downloaded from the official website, if that helps.

RedmarkFIN

Reaction score
MR AntiFun... Can make option Always Win Gwent???
Why would you want to take the only fun thing from gwent away, which is playing for the win? Just go around the world, buy all the cards possible from vendors and do the gwent missions that shows people who give legendary cards for prizes. Their decks are usually very easy to win and you get very good legendary cards that can single handedly win you the matches.
That's like having a button in trainer that says "Automatically win the game and roll the end credits".
Even somebody who uses cheats for a game can't possibly want to beat the game with a single press of a button. There is an adventure to be had in Witcher 3, those who only want to experience the story without any extra grind and such, usually use trainers for the fights and play the game through the dialogue choices instead of mashing the attack button.
Also they make it possible to use gear that you want, most of the time for visual purposes only.
But yeah, please play the gwent at least. Automatically winning the gwent matches is the same as never playing gwent at all. Sure you can create a full collection of legendary cards but there is no opponents left to try the deck of yours if you just pressed one button to win all of them.