Trainer Search

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Your instructions didn't make a lot of sense. I'm not trying to be rude it just didn't add up. Go to the grandmaster and do nothing. Then save and close the trainer? Then load the new game plus and activate the trainer and talk to him? Since when did I need to close the game? Can you elaborate?
I didn't say close the game, i said stay infront of him, then save it + close the trainer, then load the file and restart the trainer then it should work... i've never said close your game and restart it oO

masterrelius91

Reaction score
Actually that solution never worked for me, still did it regardless, turns out, you can still fix the issue, you need to press 4 and it'll pull you out of the menu and properly load the cutscene and then you never have the issue again.
The Problem then is, the game can crash if you teleport somewhere in a cutscene, had the problem myself for around 4 month until I found out that the Solution i now gave works great on me, and for some other it helped as well :>

edgaribeiro

Reaction score
My hotkeys doesn't work please help me :)
Have
It doesnt work for me. The Witcher 3 v1.21 Wild Hunt + Hearts of Stone + Blood and Wine expansions
- Cant edit money (sometimes it makes ding sound, sometimes no sound, but got no money)
- Cant add exp or skill point (no ding sound, no sound at all when press numpad from 3 --> 0)

Have you tried Num Lock button???

NomercyPlz

Reaction score
Have you tried Num Lock button???
Yes, i tried, i use both laptop keyboard and USB keyboard. Only numpad 1 & 2 works. :(

Edit: i meant when i press numpad from 1 to 0, only 1 & 2 work and say cheat activated, and the line on the trainer become red. Other numpad doesnt work, no sound, no red, no effect.

slayermenta

Reaction score
Hello, my game crashes after I try to craft things. I am using the "Easy Crafting" cheat and I'm trying to get grandmaster ursine gear but when I craft 2 for example chest armor and boots the game crashes :\ It was the same with mastercrafted gear but I found a way around it simply by crafting 1 then exiting the blacksmith/armorer and quicksaving it then I restart the game and do it again. Problem is this time I get an Infinite loading screen.

itunes

Reaction score
i am pressing f1 and a windows 10 ding sound appears and nothing happends

masterrelius91

Reaction score
what does "get current position" do? When I use it nothing seems to change.
It combines with the cheat "get to saved Position" the trainer saves the spot where geralt stands, and if you need to go back towards the point somewhat later in the game just press num 4 to get towards the saved position

terminatorOST

Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe can you explain whats not working for you? so we could atleast try to help
Teleport to waypoint, teleport to saved position.
I press corresponding buttons and it doesn't work.
On previous versions it was working.
All other options work fine.