Trainer Search

SERAVAT

Reaction score
So umm don't know if my computer is full on retarded or not but I've downloaded the new trainer, started a game world first, ran the trainer as admin, activated it, waited up to a minute only to get the "ding" sound again and none of the cheats work. Am I doing something wrong here because it should work, the game version and trainer match and everything.

I'm seeing this also, just the ding and nothing happens. Steam, 64BIt, running as admin.

pointblank69

Reaction score
Having kind of same problem as others here, running as admin and 64 bit, game never crashes, but trainer just freezes and crashes when I try to activate, not even a noise for activation. NEVER had a problem with antifun trainer before

jpg15

Reaction score
So umm don't know if my computer is full on retarded or not but I've downloaded the new trainer, started a game world first, ran the trainer as admin, activated it, waited up to a minute only to get the "ding" sound again and none of the cheats work. Am I doing something wrong here because it should work, the game version and trainer match and everything.
I'm seeing this also, just the ding and nothing happens. Steam, 64BIt, running as admin.

The same by me :(

Klit

Reaction score
Having kind of same problem as others here, running as admin and 64 bit, game never crashes, but trainer just freezes and crashes when I try to activate, not even a noise for activation. NEVER had a problem with antifun trainer before
SAME DUDE ! :(

cortsen

Reaction score
So I found a little flaw in your cheat trainer. Well not a flaw since ppl can change it, but you should think about changing default keybinds, since on windows 10 f1 f2 etc. doesn't work ingame. If you change them to maybe numpad 1 numpad 2 etc it works, atleast it did for me. Hopefully this helped ppl who didn't get it to work. :)

Kukj

Reaction score
For me don't work when i change keybindings. Start as Admin still no. I hear bing after pressing Activate Trainer and nothing happens. Any tips MrAntiFun?

Volkonski

Donor
Reaction score
works fine with me, took a few tries of hitting F1 to actually activate it
Tried that, did it about 8 times pressing F1 over and over but nothing. I swear it's almost like the devs put in some form of anti cheat or something.

Makafiu29

Reaction score
I found the solution for the people who can't activate the trainer. Just install net framework 4.7.1 and everything should work fine (I'm using the 0.4.6 trainer for my 0.4.9 version of the game and it works great).