Trainer Search

MrHeisssenberg

Reaction score
When this program is activated, no some buildings are available (bank, trade, no stone buildings...)?

zombielols3

Reaction score
if it's "ofc", why ppl asking for an update?
I don't know about other people asking for an update, but I'm asking for an update because when they update it, they might add some new things.
When this program is activated, no some buildings are available (bank, trade, no stone buildings...)?
You have to research them first, goddamnit. :rolleyes:

LuizMP

Reaction score
I don't know about other people asking for an update, but I'm asking for an update because when they update it, they might add some new things.
Probably not.. it was +8 since beginning...

In addition to having to research... you'll have to get all prerequisites... like amount of people, wood production...stone production...

zombielols3

Reaction score
Probably not.. it was +8 since beginning...

In addition to having to research... you'll have to get all prerequisites... like amount of people, wood production...stone production...
Yeah, I just found a cheat table for They Are Billions 0.5.4 with fast train and fast build and it still works perfectly with no crash.

Last edited:

LuizMP

Reaction score
Yeah, I just found a cheat table for They Are Billions 0.5.5 with fast train and fast build and it still works perfectly with no crash.
Cool, really? Tables I've found weren't working...

Clerance

Reaction score
Neither version is working for me with the latest update.
What version did you initially try?
Same here it doesn't work.
The latest version does work, I used to to try a tactic out on the harshest conditions the only thing I had to do was redo the hotkeys and wait upwards of 50 seconds after starting a game and activating the AT #1 so make sure to have the game running and have the trainer as the ACTIVE WINDOW when you try to activate things

Theriomourne

Reaction score
What version did you initially try?

The latest version does work, I used to to try a tactic out on the harshest conditions the only thing I had to do was redo the hotkeys and wait upwards of 50 seconds after starting a game and activating the AT #1 so make sure to have the game running and have the trainer as the ACTIVE WINDOW when you try to activate things

I've tried with all versions available here, and did as you said, but either the trainer freezes and crashes after me waiting around 2-5 minutes or nothing happens.

V11T3

Reaction score
With the patch level 0.7, this trainer works like a charm!
Makes my regret of buying anything Early Access a lot more bearable!

ladyhaly

Reaction score
Windows Defender is giving me virus threats to every single file so I can't even open it. What do I do? :(