Trainer Search

Reaction score
Troop health, building health, construction, research, or training speed would be great.

Briochus

Reaction score
Hi, and thanks for your work!
Unfortunately, it doesn't work even if main building is selected before the activation.

hellmilk

Reaction score
Try to select your main building where supplies show then activate the trainer .
Thank you for the work. But the trainer does not work right now for steam V0.9.1.
I tried to select main building then activate. still does not work.
Maybe we need an update...

Sir Valentin

Reaction score
Please update the trainer for version 0.9.1 and add the function Build Immediately and development of units.

marcin95w

Reaction score
It works but I needed to tap F1 while switching something - like clicking esc and back... it's weird but worked.

Yoaboi

Reaction score
working, but only population, food, and energy, another not working

xXJenesis

Reaction score
All the cheats work for me. You guys just need to be patient and wait for the "trainer activated" sound after pressing F1. If it still doesn't work, its a problem on your end.

Yoaboi

Reaction score
are u sure all cheat work? trainer activated and wood, gold, etc, only population, energy, food work.

Bonarek51421

Reaction score
Can you make 32 bit versions of this trainer? I play actually on old pc and have 32 bit windows there

Reaction score
Tested ver. 0.9.1 latest trainer works 100%!!! You must wait about 30 secs to a min for trainer to activate. If it does not activate, restart your PC. Best way to activate any trainer if it does not activate