Trainer Search

Nightmare0526

Reaction score
Dude you're awesome, you just put the lazy asses at "Cheats happen" to shame. They're crying about being over worked, not making enough money, then flat out refused to update their trainers because of it. Hell they even canceled lifetime memberships. Here you are on donations, busting your ass off. My hat is off to you.

I gotta agree everything you said here. if you look at the message board at "cheats happen", I left a note saying whether or not I can spend "credits" to boost the game for a trainer. They flat out told me NO!! Wait till the game to be released, which could be 1 - 10 years....

odium4u

Donor
Reaction score
Update to 0.10.10 just hit.

Right when I was getting into a new custom map of death! lol

Last edited:

Shinoby

Reaction score
yeah with the update, there goes the trainer as well ^^ going for giant kills... looks like i have to wait for this awesome trainer maker (mr antifun) to update now. thnx for the hard work.

Prpich25

Reaction score
Hell im more then willing to wait for this guy. I questioned them at cheats happen, they just cried and bitched about it. Cant believe i wasted my time and money on a lifetime plus membership for such lazy and incompetent cash grabbers.

Prpich25

Reaction score
I gotta agree everything you said here. if you look at the message board at "cheats happen", I left a note saying whether or not I can spend "credits" to boost the game for a trainer. They flat out told me NO!! Wait till the game to be released, which could be 1 - 10 years....

Oh they locked the thread now because i questioned them on it. Just goes to show how disconnected they're to there customers. As soon as i found this trainer here, I instantly started a 15 a month donationship and i wont be renewing my plus at cheats happen.

Nightmare0526

Reaction score
Oh they locked the thread now because i questioned them on it. Just goes to show how disconnected they're to there customers. As soon as i found this trainer here, I instantly started a 15 a month donationship and i wont be renewing my plus at cheats happen.

copied from "cheats happen - DragonStryder "
Hello Prpich,
We have 2 trainer makers that update and make new trainers everyday. this requires a lot of work (check the code, see whats changed, test the trainer, fix it or build a new one from scratch) and even then they can release around 10-20 trainers a day. if you expect them to update every trainer for every game on a daily base then you sure do not know the amount of work it takes. that service you pay for is for the thousands of trainers already here that work fine, and you get mad of a trainer that is on hold because it got updated multiple times a day and just took to much time & work to keep updated? if you do not like what you get, nobody is forcing you to pay.
-----------------------------------

OH MY... I can't believed he said if you don't like it, don't pay for it. What a brilliant customer service.
Well, in that case I'll take my service somewhere else too w/ Prpich25.

failjob

Donor
Reaction score
I wish i could donate more to help keep is going its just standard problems everyone has trying to keep fam above board right now and im the only one working right now.

Adilee

Reaction score
Would love an update. The latest trainer does not work with the latest version of the game.

odium4u

Donor
Reaction score
In the most digital way possible ...
I am rubbing your avatar icon ....

and85rew

Reaction score
it seems the F2-F6 is not working

hopefully new trainer to fix this...

JayZX575

Reaction score
They Are Billions V0.9.2 64bit Trainer +8