Trainer Search

Remy123

Reaction score
Is there any way to change the hotkey from F1 because every time i press it, it makes a windows noise and does nothing :(, please help!

Zantus

Reaction score
Is there any way to change the hotkey from F1 because every time i press it, it makes a windows noise and does nothing :(, please help!

When the Windows sound is made, it means you're deactivating it. Press it and if you hear nothing, it should have activated.

Bense

Reaction score
Das game stürzt bei mir immer noch ab jemand ne idee

Du darfst die Gegenstände nur bei der täglichen Nachtplanung vermehren. Nie "alles nehmen" klicken oder drag und drop, nur klicken. Während der Planung vermehren, Trainer aus, wieder zurückgehen, wieder zum Gegenstände-Schirm und dann scavengen.

headvvvvwfew

Reaction score
okay guys, finally got it working!
the tricks are: 1, activate the trainer ONLY when you are picking up things. 2, you have to deactivate and close the trainer IMMEDIATELY after you are satisfy the amounts of your items. 3, DO NOT scavenge immediately after using the trainer.

Example:

at the beginning of the night

prepare for the scavenge, open and activate the trainer (you'd better to play the game in window to make sure you know clearly if the trainer is activated or not)

take the items to the pack and then put them back so you can get as many items as you want, BUT don't be too greedy, it will crash if your get too many of them

deactivate and close the trainer

stay for the night (do not scavenge)

-----------------------------------------------------

sorry for the poor grammar, it is hard for a Chinese dude to speak English.

Keule

Donor
Reaction score
Du darfst die Gegenstände nur bei der täglichen Nachtplanung vermehren. Nie "alles nehmen" klicken oder drag und drop, nur klicken. Während der Planung vermehren, Trainer aus, wieder zurückgehen, wieder zum Gegenstände-Schirm und dann scavengen.

ok danke werde es versuchen :)

Kevik

Reaction score
okay guys, finally got it working!
the tricks are: 1, activate the trainer ONLY when you are picking up things. 2, you have to deactivate and close the trainer IMMEDIATELY after you are satisfy the amounts of your items. 3, DO NOT scavenge immediately after using the trainer.

Example:

at the beginning of the night

prepare for the scavenge, open and activate the trainer (you'd better to play the game in window to make sure you know clearly if the trainer is activated or not)

take the items to the pack and then put them back so you can get as many items as you want, BUT don't be too greedy, it will crash if your get too many of them

deactivate and close the trainer

stay for the night (do not scavenge)

-----------------------------------------------------

sorry for the poor grammar, it is hard for a Chinese dude to speak English.

I won't even say that is necessary. Past many crashes on the first 2 days I have been crash free since and I am on day 30ish. I use the trainer alot the first 2 weeks. I use one of the cabinets in the house to duplicate items, all supplies, weapons, ect... I activate the trainer then use it, and mostly deactivate it afterwards. But not always and I have ended up preparing to go trading/ scavenging and managed to duplicate weapons and alcohol, then go scavenging the same night without crashing the game. So I don't think anyone can really say what makes the game crash or not, just that the game crashes alot on the first 2-3 days.

AndyTheFallen

Reaction score
Hello!
After a lot of try and error it works finally without crashing.
How I used the trainer:
At the 1. Day in the house I choosed one wardrobe to be my container. After I found a proper one, I loot all the other wardrobes. I start even then looting or scaving in the first night.
Mostlikely you start at the 2. Day to build. I managed to do it with the trainer and without a crash. How?

Here The Rules :
From everything I put only 1 piece in the last wardrobe ( your choosen one ).
You can put every component, tool, part, weapon in, but only one.
Important is don t activate the trainer at this point. Take the time to be sure it is turned off.
When you start building check the amount of pieces you need.
Open the wardrobe first.
Then activate the trainer.
In the wardrobe section click at the parts and the exact amount you need from the right site.
Only get the exact amount you need to build.
Deactivate the trainer.
Then start building.

I know, it is a bit time wasting ,but it worked for me without the game crashed.

Hope it works for you!

And THX to MR Antifun for the cheat!!! You did a great job !!!

Forgot to write I did it aswell with the food and medicine. I calculated 1 rifle & knife with 20 rounds

Last edited:

Xygo44

Reaction score
сделай еще на бессмертие если сможешь )

viniciusggstv

Reaction score
Mr,Some suggestions, Freeze Time, Instant Crafting and Change Any Resource Into Another.You are the best Mr

yoMAF

Banned User
Reaction score
Mr,Some suggestions, Freeze Time, Instant Crafting and Change Any Resource Into Another.You are the best Mr

You can get a trainer with these exact options from Cheat Happens. But don't worry, they will probably mysteriously show up in MAF trainer shortly.

viniciusggstv

Reaction score
You can get a trainer with these exact options from Cheat Happens. But don't worry, they will probably mysteriously show up in MAF trainer shortly.
Have to pay, I will not spend money on it, not to mention it's ridiculous.

yoMAF

Banned User
Reaction score
Have to pay, I will not spend money on it, not to mention it's ridiculous.

Exactly, MAF's time and trainers aren't worth any money. You said it yourself. Wow, it's amazing that MAF actually releases anything for you people.

fridibs

Reaction score
This game is soo good and the trainer is very useful but as you probably know it crashes a lot why devs why?