Trainer Search

z00ts

Reaction score
A smart move is to keep one storage place at home like a wardrobe or trash spot, store everything you want to duplicate there, use the trainer (press F1) and then re-add into your inventory. I can record a video of this if needed.

Hey mate, do you care to show me a video ?
I'm not quite sure about the Wardrobe thing.. if you don't mind.

I can't get this trainer to work. I mean, yes it works by pressing F1 and duplicating items but even if I don't go scavenge the first day, it crash :(

radekxpl

Reaction score
Thx for trainer is work perfekt to me game never crash bout you must rember deactive treiner when you stop use

z00ts

Reaction score
Thx for trainer is work perfekt to me game never crash bout you must rember deactive treiner when you stop use

Everytime I press F1, it says "Cheat Activated" so.. how do I know its turned off correctly ?

Zantus

Reaction score
Here's the video with the trainer in use. I use the wardrobe at the top-right part of the building for my storage duplication. Pressing F1, the trainer will say 'cheat activated'. You will hear it being turned off as the Windows 'ding' sound is made and it's before I leave the menu.

Last edited:

Neith27

Reaction score
@Keule: Jou jemand Deutsches hier ^^

I'm now at day 22 and it works quite perfect.
I play the game with on german language but i can't say that the language matters... well at least not if you choose german or english.

I had really many crashes at the first few days. Everytime i tried to "dupe" stuff - the game crashes after a while.

But then i found a "way" to keep the stuff:
Everytime you "end" a day in the game, the game saves. So i activated the trainer - made me a lot of stuff. then i "end the day".
Then they are two options:
Option 1. The game crashes - you try it again
Option 2. It works and you have your stuff. Will the game crash after the "night" it doesnt matter, because the game saved "the beginning day" with your created stuff. Just start the game again, load and play with the created materials :D
PS: worked with every "multiplied" item ;-) lockpicks, diamonds, weapons etc.

What I also recognized is that the game dont like it when you cheat on Day 1 or 2 - at day 3 or more it works a lot better... dont know if this is only in my case.

kelle123456

Reaction score
@Keule: Jou jemand Deutsches hier ^^

I'm now at day 22 and it works quite perfect.
I play the game with on german language but i can't say that the language matters... well at least not if you choose german or english.

I had really many crashes at the first few days. Everytime i tried to "dupe" stuff - the game crashes after a while.

But then i found a "way" to keep the stuff:
Everytime you "end" a day in the game, the game saves. So i activated the trainer - made me a lot of stuff. then i "end the day".
Then they are two options:
Option 1. The game crashes - you try it again
Option 2. It works and you have your stuff. Will the game crash after the "night" it doesnt matter, because the game saved "the beginning day" with your created stuff. Just start the game again, load and play with the created materials :D
PS: worked with every "multiplied" item ;-) lockpicks, diamonds, weapons etc.

What I also recognized is that the game dont like it when you cheat on Day 1 or 2 - at day 3 or more it works a lot better... dont know if this is only in my case.
WORKS AWESOME FOR ME Thank you so much now i can finally not get killed the whole time! <3

LuizMP

Reaction score
I figured out 'bout the buttons not working... (since nobody cared 'bout me..LOL)... and so, it's TIP for you... don't try do duplicate TOO much shovels and crowbars.. they don't stay multiplied by the number.. they occupy "physical" space... so, I hda LOTs of shovels and crowbars and the game "Bugged" but didn't crash... I cleared my stuff and everything went fine...

Still usaing CE method... but I'll try Trainer 2nite... let's see if not starting from DAY 1 with trainer make it stable...

z00ts

Reaction score
Here's the video with the trainer in use. I use the wardrobe at the top-left part of the building for my storage duplication. Pressing F1, the trainer will say 'cheat activated'. You will hear it being turned off as the Windows 'ding' sound is made and it's before I leave the menu.

Thank you so much! Its working now! :D

ZillasTube

Reaction score
Press F1 to disable it.. then when you're going in the night time, reactivate it by pressing F1 once again.. Disable it when it's not needed. Hope this works for you man.. Cause it has with me.

Kevik

Reaction score
I figured out 'bout the buttons not working... (since nobody cared 'bout me..LOL)... and so, it's TIP for you... don't try do duplicate TOO much shovels and crowbars.. they don't stay multiplied by the number.. they occupy "physical" space... so, I hda LOTs of shovels and crowbars and the game "Bugged" but didn't crash... I cleared my stuff and everything went fine...

Still usaing CE method... but I'll try Trainer 2nite... let's see if not starting from DAY 1 with trainer make it stable...

Why do you need so many shovels and crowbars? Scravenging is rather pointless if you are using the trainer heavily.

fib1188

Reaction score
Why do you need so many shovels and crowbars? Scravenging is rather pointless if you are using the trainer heavily.

you dont need shovels when you go scavenging you need a crowbar, a hatchet, a saw, rifle with 40 rounds, body armor and helmet.

i cleared out the military outpost with this setup

plus killing is fun.

also mrantifun please add ammo or health i hate the amount of sneaking i had to do to kill an outpost.

Kevik

Reaction score
I Just managed to obtain a few guns by trading with the market and the military, having lots of alcohol helps. :)

Baramburum

Reaction score
My bad, everything works fine !!!
I just didn`t realized the specific use of his trainer. Got it after watching video
Thanks a lot

Jason345

Reaction score
It would seem that the trainer tends to crash the game during winter time when you go scavenging, other then that it tends to work well at least for me anyway. I was using CE before this and i tell you the trainer is much more time efficient so if you look in to fixing that it would be much appreciated also thx for the trainer :D

LuizMP

Reaction score
Only one word... GREED!!! LOL... I was trying to make
exchangeable stuff... :D

Bedazza

Donor
Reaction score
If a fix could be made for the crashing it would be appreciated but if you can't then I understand

lcrtn

Reaction score
I think I've found a workaround for crashes, now it occurs much more rarely than before.
1. Use the "storage in the wardrobe/cupboard/pile of rubble" method.
2. Instead of clicking away, drag n' drop the items you wish to duplicate.
3. Have a lot of stuff.

Remember to turn off the trainer as soon you have finished duplicating items.

Works for me, there is a good chance it will work for you as well.