Trainer Search

Omenoor

Reaction score
So dont use the cheat on lockpicks , The game is really good and i have no idea why the developers had to add this crap to prevent cheating.

Nevermind. Game crashes randomly, sometimes not, sometimes yes. Don't have any idea why is this happening, but it's making impossible to play the game with trainer :p
Also, make sure to not add more than 300 things guys, aswell as use only English language. On Polish language it crashed all the time, on English it crashes only sometimes ^^

RAGEDevilJam

Reaction score
Nevermind. Game crashes randomly, sometimes not, sometimes yes. Don't have any idea why is this happening, but it's making impossible to play the game with trainer :p
Yep. i've tried to use CE, sometimes you can freeze the resource even stay in hideout and making tools,sometimes just crash without reason[even playing normaly :(]

Omenoor

Reaction score
Yep. i've tried to use CE, sometimes you can freeze the resource even stay in hideout and making tools,sometimes just crash without reason[even playing normaly :(]

Thats because you freeze wrong strings, I already tried it and its the same as trainer. All I can advice is to change language to English and add small amounts of things.

RAGEDevilJam

Reaction score
Thats because you freeze wrong strings, I already tried it and its the same as trainer. All I can advice is to change language to English and add small amounts of things.
0.- i'll give it a shot.! thx~!

Omenoor

Reaction score
Getting crashes when I try to scavenge too :(

Make sure you use English game, also don't add too much things. Lockpicks seem to crash the game too, probably there is more of things that crash aswell.

Blackbean

Reaction score
Make sure you use English game, also don't add too much things. Lockpicks seem to crash the game too, probably there is more of things that crash aswell.

I'm English natively so I already use the English version and I will try the lockpick thing but it looks as if it's fairly random..

RAGEDevilJam

Reaction score
i've tries just a sec ago. don't add too much things at same time seems will be fine?i've add at least 300 woods and the game is not crashed by now?if it stay alive when i try to scavenge i'll post ag.

Omenoor

Reaction score
Well, playing on DRM free version, night 9 and it didn't crash. Got english language and I don't add more than 100 items, I've got a wardrobe with some wood so I can add more items with trainer (I suggest leaving at least one wardrobe or something with at least 1 thing, so you can add your items through it later).

RAGEDevilJam

Reaction score
i've tries just a sec ago. don't add too much things at same time seems will be fine?i've add at least 300 woods and the game is not crashed by now?if it stay alive when i try to scavenge i'll post ag.
LOL well well well.....it doesn't make it..= =crashed when i add some ICON-->【GEAR】 0_o

KimF

Reaction score
need the ability to disable the Trainer opportunities outing. In preparing for the onslaught of all things are duplicated from the inventory, including crowbar and then game crash.
google translate

Blackbean

Reaction score
UPDATE: Had no lockpicks in inventory and tried to scavenge, no crashes this time, let's just hope it stays that way.

Omenoor

Reaction score
I believe that only the first day crashes. Try to not duplicate things at day 1, scavenge should work fine at day 2 ^^

CaptainWalrus

Reaction score
Worked really well for me, only problem i have is that i don't have any containers left in the house ;-; Guess i'll have to restart :') thanks man!