Trainer Search

Omenoor

Reaction score
Worked really well for me, only problem i have is that i don't have any containers left in the house ;-; Guess i'll have to restart :') thanks man!

>Build metal workshop -> Upgrade it -> Create an axe -> Destroy wardrobe -> Congratulations, you've got container! :D

margiamrgi

Reaction score
The game crash when going scavenge. even with empty pack it crashes..

Aliih

Reaction score
good trainer but sadly it crash.hope they fix that soon in a new update or so.i mean the hwole game not the trainer that need to update :p

Omenoor

Reaction score
Well, that's not the fault of trainer guys. I've personally got Day 20 now without any crash, you're surely doing something wrong. Remember about English language set-on, Lockpicks that crash game only in Day 1 (It works later, checked it) and you shouldn't add too much things, especially in Day 1 which crashes the most.

Keule

Donor
Reaction score
to much items crash better little items and no crashs have time :)

margiamrgi

Reaction score
Well, that's not the fault of trainer guys. I've personally got Day 20 now without any crash, you're surely doing something wrong. Remember about English language set-on, Lockpicks that crash game only in Day 1 (It works later, checked it) and you shouldn't add too much things, especially in Day 1 which crashes the most.

I added two blanks of wood to test and it crashed when i planed to scavenge

TG1K986

Reaction score
Sadly, but true. Crashing!!! It will be very hard, make a proper trainer. Anyway, nice work and thank you.

fatcat

Reaction score
Crashing on day 1 scavenge...Ill try to dupe only after a few days

friZz

Reaction score
It's working! But not only on ENGLISH language. I'm playing on Polish, and now i have 15 day. ;)