Trainer Search

Florin

Reaction score
mrantifun after some time the scavenge at night is not working and please add a option to make things 999

LongKiller

Reaction score
Active or no is okay, but when i active inf health then go scavenge, i can be died by gun, fight,... as normal=> Not working right ?

mrfatso

Reaction score
same here, it doesnt look like f3 does anything.

Maybe there was another update on the game that changed the pointers?

Jocke9

Reaction score
Works fine...but after every day...the game crashed! why? all works... at the end of the day, the game closed and crashed

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
It stopped activating or what exactly ? .

The cheat 'Infinite Health' doesn't work. It can be activated but the player survivors will still die during combat when scavenging, it needs fixing.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The cheat 'Infinite Health' doesn't work. It can be activated but the player survivors will still die during combat when scavenging, it needs fixing.
Last time i tested the trainer the survivor doesn't lose health when shoot or get hit , Are you using trainer "This War Of Mine V1.2.2 Trainer +5" ? .

Febrison1997

Reaction score
it works great sir, thanks. I play it until end of the war, no crash happen.but yea,like everyone said that inf health cheat doesn't work. sorry for my bad grammar anyway

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
Last time i tested the trainer the survivor doesn't lose health when shoot or get hit , Are you using trainer "This War Of Mine V1.2.2 Trainer +5" ? .

Yes, I'm confirming that I'm using the 'This War Of Mine V1.2.2 Trainer +5' file. I activated the 'Infinite Health' cheat at 3 different parts in different occasions; the main menu before starting the game, inside the safe house and when outside scavenging. All 3 ways didn't work as whoever I was controlling still takes damage and dies from both melee damage and being shot.