Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes, I'm confirming that I'm using the 'This War Of Mine V1.2.2 Trainer +5' file. I activated the 'Infinite Health' cheat at 3 different parts in different occasions; the main menu before starting the game, inside the safe house and when outside scavenging. All 3 ways didn't work as whoever I was controlling still takes damage and dies from both melee damage and being shot.
I will look into it .

nagchampa

Reaction score
I follow the video. It doesn't work for me. The cheat won't even turn on- all I get is an error message. What am I doing wrong?

dj manalo

Reaction score
thank you so much again, Mr.AntiFun..i upgraded to v1.2.2 and i had no issues of crashing the game when i used your trainer..the Inf Health works pretty well..Cheathappens has a descent trainer as well and i respect them for their efforts..but their God mode works on all characters including NPC's.

again, thank you so much!.. ;)

dj manalo

Reaction score
I follow the video. It doesn't work for me. The cheat won't even turn on- all I get is an error message. What am I doing wrong?

hi nagchampa,

i guess the version that you are playing is different from the trainer that you are running..it happened to me as well, and then i found out that the version varies..so i upgraded my game and use v1.2.2 and i had no issues so far..

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
How do you tell which version you have?
28f51318c48b5513c55149d995bc885f.jpg

nagchampa

Reaction score
Infinite health doesn't work. Like, at all. I got killed the minute I entered the brothel.

Vinyl Storm

Reaction score
Can't you just unzip the file after downloading the trainer?

Funny thing is...

When you unzip the file, it unzips into a .exe file. EXE can only be opened by PC, Mac's cant run .exe, so Mac users can not actually LAUNCH the trainer.

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
Funny thing is...

When you unzip the file, it unzips into a .exe file. EXE can only be opened by PC, Mac's cant run .exe, so Mac users can not actually LAUNCH the trainer.

Asked a friend about this. He said there's a way by "using the Bootcamp program on the Mac OS, one can install Windows on another partition on the hard disk drive and run an .exe file after booting into the Windows partition. Alternatively, one can purchase a program called Parallels Desktop and run Windows simultaneously on the Mac OS platform."

Last edited:

Boome

Reaction score
How do I know what version I am using? I don't see my game version and the Inf. Items trainer doesn't active...

exorf

Reaction score
V1.2.2 Trainer Option F2 inf health don't work anymore for 2nd playthrough in different homebase tileset & character
it all works fine in first newgame with katia and first house base though

Last edited:

bitter as

Reaction score
having problems with trying to activate unlimited items.................................... just get a windows ping every time i press f3 or f5... any ideas? ive tried running both the game and the trainer as admins...

CyaBB

Donor
Reaction score
No matter which mode i start the game or the trainer. No option is working at all. Just for fixing purpose.

kereberus

Reaction score
So, grabbing items while scavenging, using the inf item cheat and then going back home will always be a crash?