Trainer Search

zephiel

Reaction score
trainer still working with v1.13 except F2: Reset Days and Freeze Time

Ovannion

Reaction score
Thank's

Some tip from me, just use trainer on material or the one you will not bring when scavenge to avoid game crash :)

eugolino

Reaction score
Yup, game crashes even though you switch the trainer off or close it completely. What a shame...

SteamZ

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer only works if you use it for Scavenging parts as another person said. At least then it doesn't crash your game when you try to continue to another day. Would also like the God mode feature.

fishbones

Reaction score
as far as i can tell, the safest place to use the trainer is when ur preparing for scavenging. just be sure to turn it off and click back after ur done.

marlonjohn

Reaction score
testing out in version 1.1.3 using windows 7 ultimate, f1 and f3 works but f2 doesn't. but at night if you go scavenging the game crashes.. please help!
Turned off all cheats before scavenging at night by the way.

PS! Just tested out pressing the back key after scavenging and do it again works! Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Ftoledo

Reaction score
version 1.0 still crash, did someone have a link for the 1.1.0 version game i can't find it.
someone know if the admin will upload a trainer for the 1.1.1 version ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Improved items cheat and added health cheat .

agorethon

Reaction score
The trainer now crashes the game every time I use the "Infinite items on crafting" function with the 1.2.1 update.

Last edited:

DannyTang

Reaction score
Great work Mr.Antifun but in the game the health cheat does not function in the Sniper's Junction (The sniper can still kill me)