Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
is it me or is this game just something special? Thank you for your efforts. This was a welcomed surprise.

Da_Shot

Reaction score
File comes up as a Virus o_O Mostly gets tagged by heuristic detection... makes me wonder

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
I just encountered something new (just stared doing this today.) When off to scavenge, everything is fine until you exit (return home) I get frozen at the loading screen and have to Force Quit the game each time and reload. is anyone else getting this? or am I a unique/special case? ;)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Can someone help my when i press on exe it delets itself

to make it simple your anti virus and or any type of protection your using as in malware -spyware programs are deleteing it or putting it in quarantine so you can do the short term solution = pause your anti virus etc or do the long lasting solution which is to make exceptions in your anti virus etc to exclude the trainer exe from scanning. personally i do both i exclude it and allso pause my anti virus when i launch a trainer once it is launched /activated then i un pause my anti virus

you can allso read this for help http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forums-trainers-faq.305/

Last edited:

Anesred

Reaction score
Help, When I use the trainer, I can't enable options with f4, f3 and f6, (Trainer 1.2.2 6+) am I the only one that has this problem?

Anesred

Reaction score
Also, I got a glitch, I use the options instant crafting and infinite items on crafting, but I didn't use canned food on anything, and it just adds 100 canned foods every day. is it a glitch? Am I the only one that has it? Is there a fix for it?

meticcrew

Reaction score
After patch v1.3 trainer is bugged. Infinite healt not working. Can u fix it?

dEVILled

Reaction score
the patch 1.3 is going aired. any chance to update this trainer, Mr. Antifun?