Trainer Search

Guandaside

Reaction score
thank you so much! this trainer "This War Of Mine V1.3.1 Trainer +6" works with the latest update v1.3.2. just disable 'Inf. Items' before the 'Night' and when loading the game. i've never experienced crashing so far, except when i forgot to disable 'Inf. Items' when loading and scavenging in the night.
Nope.
Not with the Steam version.
With the steam version I just hear funny sounds when I press the buttons but there are no changes in the game whatsoever.

AnimalLatex

Reaction score
1.3.1 trainer works perfectly on 1.3.3 game version don't need to disable f4 to prevent crashes since my game didn't crash

hjhjngon

Reaction score
Can turn on only F1 F2 and F5, can't turn on the rest :( any1 know how to fix it?

ShadeO

Reaction score
has anyone else been experiencing problems downloading trainers ?
I even turned off my ESET just to make sure it wasn't blocking the download ( at this point I trust this site enough to download and check it locally)
I keep getting download interrupted

swat646544

Reaction score
has anyone else been experiencing problems downloading trainers ?
I even turned off my ESET just to make sure it wasn't blocking the download ( at this point I trust this site enough to download and check it locally)
I keep getting download interrupted
Try a different browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc..)

Adrana2000

Reaction score
I have a problem i have 1.2.2 and when i launch the trainer and press F1-F6 i hear only a sound the trainer don't do nothing what can i do ?!

jciscao

Reaction score
Please, how do I get this to work in version 2.0.0.2 of the game. Thank you!!!

WAS

Reaction score
Right Click Blocked Download -> Unblock -> Unblock Anyway