Trainer Search

jciscao

Reaction score
What are you talking about? The latest version is 1.3

then if it is true because it does not work the buttons F3, F4 and F6? Someone had told me that they had upgraded to 2.0.0.2 that such and therefore not working.
So how is to work the buttons F3, F4 and F6?
Thank you!!!

ShadeO

Reaction score
Try a different browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc..)
I tried both Chrome and IE both have a problem ... strange
also very strange since the download seems to work , it finishes completley and then shows me an interrupted message or a network error message
but it only happens on this specific site
i also checked the logs on my Anti virus program (even though i disabled it for a few minutes) and it didn't "intercept" anything downloaded from here
its as if the server refuses to maintain a connection long enough for the file to be verified on my end

Last edited:

ShadeO

Reaction score
I tried both Chrome and IE both have a problem ... strange
also very strange since the download seems to work , it finishes completley and then shows me an interrupted message or a network error message
but it only happens on this specific site
i also checked the logs on my Anti virus program (even though i disabled it for a few minutes) and it didn't "intercept" anything downloaded from here
its as if the server refuses to maintain a connection long enough for the file to be verified on my end

@MrAntiFun any chance you have an idea why i have the problem i mentioned earlier ?

note that i cleared cookies ,disabled my AV ,used different browsers and the connection keeps failing but only on this site , i have no network errors on any other site

Roxbit

Reaction score
want to ask for 1.3.1 ver. do you guys manage to change day after scavenging without freezing?
my game ver is 1.3.2 and I'm using 1.3.1 trainer, it's working well. the only problem is the game freezing when changing the day.
not brake my save game, but I have to forced close then restart the game and load my save to continue every day (game time)

froznkamui

Reaction score
for some reason i can activate it and get inf health, but the rest just wont work :eek: